Thread: IP rounding Errors?

Question IP rounding Errors?

This happens fairly often, and I usually just try to ignore it rather than /petiton because I have heard an ARK state before that there are "IP Rounding Errors", wherein an IP point may not exist because the IPs "round up" and show you as having one extra IP when you don't.

What happens is that I only put exactly the amount of IP I need in firstaid/treatment to use a certain ql kit/pack, then go hunting, then I can't use the kit/pack cause it says I am 1 IP short.

Well, recently, I have been showing as having up to 3 IP short after having just set them???

After nearly getting killed several times by not having enough IP to use my first aid, I now always leave extra IP every level specifically to raise these 2 skills as needed due to this "bug".

Here is my question, why does the IP "round up"? Why is it not just whole IP points? And how IP expensive will this get at higher levels? This happens on all my characters. Is this an IP visual error-bug, clientside? I thought they fixed that.

• Shenhiroko: Martial Artist: RK1-OmniTek: Entropy Dawn Org
    • Codewitch: Nano Technician: RK1-Clan
    Main Profession: Explorer of Rubi-Ka
    Latest News:My NT is dual wielding Leet dolls until I can find Fazeka Crystal...Phear the Leets!

Arrow

When I full IPRed (with 0 spent in mapnav) at lev 134, I was 91 IP short.

Worst case would probably (hopefully) be a couple hundred IP by 200.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things