Thread: Well, it's been over a week now...

Well, it's been over a week now...

..so lets have some freakin patch notes already.

Or is this going to be another 3 month patch? To bad the 3 months time spent on the last patch didn't reflect in the content it introduced.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

A new patch?

I though the next "patch" would be the Booster Pack?
    TOMTEMOR

The next patch will likely come out simultaneously with the Booster Pack - else the people without the booster won't be able to see the towers nor get any effect from them.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

That would suck if the next patch was to coincide with the booster, there's a number of things that NEED fixing first.

Like for example BBI Faithfull's. Funcom lied to those few advents using em when they told us they'd be fixed 2 patches ago. This is something that needs to be fixed soon. I myself am sick and tired of my advent's bugged guns.

And what about the soldiers, nt's, and engineers? Why on earth would any of those proffessions buy a pvp booster, when their proffessions are gimped beyond belief for pvp?

Or the health bar bugs that need fixing, or invisible teammates, or bugged MA attacks, or bugged bows, or crappy pet AI, or... ect ect ect. They need to do a bug patch before they bring in the booster definately.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

The only profession that's really and truly gimpy is engineers. Soldiers and NTs tend to do better in mass PvP than in duels. Or so I've been led to believe. Perhaps all those complaints about NTs spamming the box room with VE were unfounded...

Doctors, OTOH, tend to shine in duels. In mass PvP, we're more like debuff and healing machines. Fun.