Thread: Request: Make a better map for the grid

Request: Make a better map for the grid

Request: Make a better map for the grid

The map shown in the grid is just a white circle with some dots in it.

* Please show a map in the grid that lists the roads and the names of the jumppoints in the grid.

if you play for longer than your trial period, u'd have already known. that or download the map from Dovve.

http://peacefairchild.tripod.com
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone

I'm talking about the map INSIDE the grid.
    (shown as a big white circle now)

Some things just can't be mapped, and some things would only need to be mapped if it wasn't possible to find anything by searching. I'm not a fixer, but using Dovve's map, navigating the fixer-grid is a walk in the digital park. And if you spend more than 10 minutes inside the regular grid, you'll know where the exits are.

Forget about any grid-map - update the in-game maps instead. The VW whom-pah and OP is still not shown there, and all whom-pah changes have yet to be reflected in these maps, as well as added OP's and such.
    Archelan, Ancarim Iron Legion

Vandreren (Adventurer) - Arctech (Engineer) - Egori (Fixer) - Sherringham (Bureaucrat) - Kurtwood (Trader)

Geez, I could navigate the grid with my eyes closed. I'd rather have FC working on the stuff that matters, not something that would only help players for their first week of playing or so. =p
    Gogo "Atremis" Yubari
    220 MA - RK1
    Tranq

There are 10 types of people in this world... Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

exactly. and if u've played for mor than the trial period, u would've memorized it by now too Dyna.

the grid is inside a computer. do u want the map in schematics or something?

^^--that's 2 reasons for ya.
    Blue Steel(TM)

E 86% - S 60% - A 33% - K 20%
    http://www.andreasen.org/bartle/

SL upgraded oct 10, 2003

RK2 - Derek"Rayfield" Zoolander
    RK2 - "Umeshiso" Maki
    RK2 - Sylvester "Code187" Vallone

^^^^
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Man, if you're still having problems finding out what's where in the grid, maybe you're not spending enough time there
    Archelan, Ancarim Iron Legion

Vandreren (Adventurer) - Arctech (Engineer) - Egori (Fixer) - Sherringham (Bureaucrat) - Kurtwood (Trader)