Thread: Request: Changes for Enforcers

Request: Changes for Enforcers

Request: Changes for Enforcers

I've been playing an enforcer for quite some time now, and there are a few things I think could be better, to make it more fun to play.

Nanos:
    * give us a nano buff for Brawling like Dirty Fighter (why does an MA has this, but not an enforcer who uses brawling a lot?)
    * More versions of Mongo, because there are some really big gaps between them
    * give us some more interesting nanos for enforcers above L70 (the only nanos we got from then are better versions of exactly the same nanos we already have, give us some new ones that give us fun abilities, like some self cast only buffs).
    * give us a nano buff for every skill in the melee section, not just 1h and 2h blunt
    * Don't make the Challenger of ... line of nanos lock all nano skills. Make them so that only the challenger nano can't be executed, because right now, you can't even use a nano recharger after doing a challenger spell, let alone help your friends with agro spells.

Weapons and items:
    * Please give us some special weapons and items that are enforcer only, just like other professions.
    * Please make 'Da Taunter' available in stores (various QL levels)
    * Fix tank armor. Even without the nano penalty it's inferior to coats. less ac coverage, minus to speed, minuses to evades.
    * Please give us a bigger variety of good weapons for the enforcer. At the moment only the beam and hammer are useful.
    * Atrox enforcers do not get enough HP bonus to offset their dark blue everything skills. Not by a long way.

Update: Everything in grey is proposed for 14.6
    Last edited by Dyna18; Oct 29th, 2002 at 14:46:29.
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

This is what we've been asking for for like 8 months now

* give us a nano buff for Brawling like Dirty Fighter (why does an MA has this, but not an enforcer who uses brawling a lot?)

I agree with you when you say enforcers are in need of a brawl buff like dirty fighter. Enforcers are always asking me to buff them with DF, and next to crit buffs it's the most requested.

Though asking why an MA has a brawl buff and not enforcers. Maybe its because hand-to-hand combat is their main fighting technique and brawling is what they do..making them a great profession to have a brawl buff.

^^^^
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

Only 2hb is useful??

I must contest that you said that basically by the weps you listed that only 2hb is useful. The Beam and the Hamm. Although I agree with a lot of what you said concerning the ENF's pathetic nano line and wep variety, pls don't spread it around that the 2hb is the only way to go for an ENF to newbs and people who have not gone thru the joys and pains of being an ENF. I for one HATE the Beam because when I got that sucker on (Premium Support QL 200) w/o it being overequipped or anything like that it still did not give me the umph I put so much IP into to get the damn thing in the first place! So I did a COMPLETE rework of my imps geared for dual 1hb and I didn't know what I was missing! I love it ! 1he doesn't interest me but 2he with my Premium Burning Copper and Premium Katana are gonna rule ace when I get so much IP to put into that sucker!

Re: Only 2hb is useful??

Originally posted by Terriblestar
    but 2he with my Premium Burning Copper and Premium Katana are gonna rule ace when I get so much IP to put into that sucker!
    You can't be serious..
    Yagyu for life

Actually - Since 2HE is Strength / Stamina based skill, an Atrox Enforcer can do some serious damage with 2HE weapons. Or Atrox Adventurer after the next patch when they get their 1HE / 2HE buffs.

Though I'd recommend using Polearms instead.
    Last edited by Cado; Oct 29th, 2002 at 17:23:16.
    Alex "Cado" Portello - Atrox Enforcer
    Lakisha "Sheelai" Thompon - Solitus Doctor
    Al "Asdur" Orender - Solitus Martial Artist

I have no nose .. I peeked on Ani while she took a shower!