Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Friday with Means - February 13th, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by flyinguns View Post
    You choose the wrong moment to do your stupid trolling and you choose the wrong people too.

I'm not in the mood to bear your stupidity.

That not my fault, if you need to get the feeling of being someone strong and important behind your pc because your irl life suck.

You are just a player that all, you don't have more importance or anything, so shut up, your opinion won't change something.

You can bring your friend here to try to humiliate me because i don't agree with you, as you always do. But seriously i won't waste my time with you.
    Same goes for you.

/care about your mood
    /care you wanting pistols

care: why do I waste time with whiners? Oh yea, downtime...

Tutomech 220/29/68 eng [ Eq ] || Tutodoc 150/20/42 doc [ Eq ] || Tutoblitz 60/6/21 fix [ Eq ] || Tutofarm 83/8/28 nt [ Eq ] || Tutoforce 220/2_/__ enf || Tutotaxer 220/__/__ tra

Maxisfix: Arguing on the forums is like the special Olympics, even if you win, you are still a retard.
    Yehuda Bauer: Thou shalt not be a victim, thou shalt not be a perpetrator, but, above all, thou shalt not be a bystander.
    Tutomech: There is no real need in a virtual world, therefore: NEED = GREED.

Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    It was said "in any shape or form". You got exactly that.
    Yep I said an 'improvement' in any shape or form, not a 'nerf' in any shape or form.
    Verta 220/30/70

Quote Originally Posted by Verta View Post
    Yep I said an 'improvement' in any shape or form, not a 'nerf' in any shape or form.
    But, it isn't a nerf, it really is an improvement. What did you expect? Pistol that does damage like D-Shark?
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

But, it isn't a nerf, it really is an improvement. What did you expect? Pistol that does damage like D-Shark?
    Uh-hu, a double AS one.

Or failing that, something that I could replace 2003 edition JEPP with.

But I understand that it is too much to ask. Since 1he got an upgrade and Docs got yet another new pistol, that works with their DoT and easy for them to get on. And though the logic of the argument escapes me personally, I came to accept that it somehow follows that pistol advies are fine and got all the "improvements" they warrant.
    Verta 220/30/70

Uh-hu, a double AS one.

But I understand that it is too much to ask. Since 1he got an upgrade and Docs got yet another new pistol, that works with their DoT and easy for them to get on. And though the logic of the argument escapes me personally, I came to accept that it somehow follows that pistol advies are fine and got all the "improvements" they warrant.
    How could you, i get nothing, Nooothing!
    A suggestion to remove ranged advy full auto problem : http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=529754

pistol are now for dot user , Ranged advy need revolver :

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...6&postcount=21

Uh-hu, a double AS one.

Well, pistol advies are as fine as 1hb MPs, if not better.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345