Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Work Spam

Is it 8:00 CDT yet? *wanders off in search of a leet or two to kick... In hopes he'll ruffles the feathers of some Leet activists that he can then burst in the face...*
    I hold no ties to any faction.

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.
    I am not Neutral as I believe in taking any advantage offered to me.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

lol!
    Well fortunately my work is online based... uhm, yeah. When the system goes okay, I just lift my feets on the table and looking good...

Sad thing is that the fecking system have been running sweet for about 3-4 months now. Well sometimes there's some maintance work and other stuffs, but mostly nowdays... I'm setting a record in visiting most internet pages in 1 day. I'd never thoght I say it but hey... Internet is getting boaring....

1:33am CDT

and I need a cigarette.. afk a min

--K

Hmmm.. Smokey treat... Sounds like an idea...

I am Clan, only because it suits my purposes. I will not fight your war for you, as it is not my war. Unless it benefits me.
    I am not Omni, as I am not a sheep. I have individual thoughts and feelings and I do not take orders well.

I go where the winds take me. I believe in absolute freedom. I sell to the highest bidder, no matter their affiliation.

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

Where the **** is Streax? It's been over 48 hrs now.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

/me yawns... good evening all

I see i didnt make the spamming buddy list shame on you K.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

Sorry, hon, forgot about you.. hehehe

Ahh, freshly nicotined.. much better.

As for Streax, wtf, I'm starting to wonder.. I'm doing my best to fill in for his spammy goodness but of course I just don't have that knack for it he does..

/me grumbles.

--K

Hey, all you working people.. you guys have telnet access?

I'm really tempted to start mudding at work

--K

Aye.. I would've expected his gimp arese to have at least responded to one of my threads around here.. Hmmm... Lessee...

Ahh yes...

Looks to be an extended version of what I would've done in my tagline.. That is.. If I wanted to become another Streaz..

Which... Coincidentally... I tend to awaken, screaming, in the middle of the night with sweat pouring off my body from the night terrors involving just that sort of thing...

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

Is he still showing Suspended under his adorable little picture?

--K

Of course I have Telnet access... For I am the...

<reverb>

BOFH!!

</reverb>

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

I used to play this mud a couple years back that was hella fun.. Dark Saghani.. got banned for exploiting but I'm tempted to go back.. it's like the cheese mud from hell Horribly unbalanced, unfixed bugs and exploits everywhere, no one RP's.. oh wait.. sounds kinda like AO, huh?

Wonder if it's still around..

--K

One minute to go and I'm on my way... Daaarn I dun wanna go! Thanks Gawd, it's Friday... It's Friday!!!!!

Nerd girl bangs head against the desk, takes jacket, turns off the comp and jumps through the widow... uhm no wait! not the window! NOOOOooooooo-... *Doppler effect on sound*
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Hehehe.. at least you guys get weekends off..

--K

Well some ppl are lucky today... Looking at Demenzia with goofy eyes... 7 hours 4 min to go... I ain't gonna survive this.

Hey.. I killed/defiled/defamed/set up/otherwise made their lives a miserable, living hell 13 other former coworkers to get this shift.. I earned it...

I am Fixer.

Knightwulf

Originally posted by Karanya
    Is he still showing Suspended under his adorable little picture?

--K
    Yeah...so disappointing.

I want my Streaz back! *scampers off to have a pout*

- X
    Jolynn "Xellina" Gomes
    The Mockers

Now get out of here, kid, you bother me.

I did some fairly nasty stuff to get my shift too.. of course I can't compare to Knightwulf, for he is the BOFH!

Hmmm.. AC2, or devote myself to griefing in AO?

I just.. can't decide..

--K

Woot, my nullity hit 40 mil

I WILL spam my way to 1000 posts! No one can stop me now, even Cz!

--K

Originally posted by Karanya
    Woot, my nullity hit 40 mil

I WILL spam my way to 1000 posts! No one can stop me now, even Cz!

--K
    I wouldn't say things like that if I were you, hon...Streaz said things like that, and look what happened to him!

- X
    Jolynn "Xellina" Gomes
    The Mockers

Now get out of here, kid, you bother me.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast