Thread: MA Claw bug

MA Claw bug

I am a Martial Artist, I'm lv 123 I have 815 Martial Arts self buffed,With 4 fists of Kali i have 895 Martial Arts,I currently use a MA claw QL 166 I get two attack bars this is normal, now when i get Kali casted on me i have 895 like i said i'm 1 point off from using a QL 200 claw, yet when i try to put on a QL 179 that takes only 802 Martial Arts that is 13 points less the i have self buffed, but i have kali on and i only get one attack bar instead of the two i should have, I reported this to a Gm a long wile ago and to my amazment nothing was ever done about it, i'm really upset because i like Claws and i chose to have lower nano abilities(because of lack of IP) and also the inability to use special attacks for example shen, Now I'm pretty sure this is a widespred problem because friends of mine that are also MAs have this problem.I'd like to know how many MAs have this problem also and I would really like to have a resolution to this problem because i've put alot of time and Creds into this character to make him a good character and i really hate to see him go to waste because of a bug like this.

If any other MAs also have this problem please post it perhaps together we may get this bug fixed.

-Devilmonkey Lv 123 Ma(RK1)

Getting your claw to dual attack....

I have had many questions on the fitting of claws from within the Red Tigers, here is a formula that I suggest to our members whne asked, which always gives you the 2 attacks:

Take your unbuffed MA skill, add 46 to it and fit a claw that meets the total MA skill: Do not buff Kali and fit a claw because you will be OE'ing the claw on MA skill. - Yes it will be ok, but you will be gimped once Kali dies.

It seems that the amount of MA skill needed for the claw to dual attack has to be relatively close to your true unbuffed MA skill, and obviously if you buff Kali and the buff dies so does your chance of dual hitting:

For some reason you just can't follow normal weapon fitting rules with this type of MA based weapon.

I look at it this way, your getting 14 more hits anyway so there is no need to risk pushing the claw into this MA OE.