Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Camelot and Beacon Warping.

It's all about the loot. Get rid of the loot on the dragon and you wouldn't have this warping problem. I guarantee it.

Do the engies have a way to count the people in the playfield before warping, and for knowing the exact number allowed in each playfield? I can't see banning anyone for doing this unless the engie can tell those two things for certain at any given moment.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

FACT: Clans are NOT warping in an army of greys to use the lag as some sort of mystical weapon against the Omni side.
    thankyou

The level req on tarabot is 125, so I'm a bit amazed that some people seems to see a lot of level 100-120 running around :P

There might be some unknown squad of kamikaze newbies around...

When the lag is bad enough, getting kills in camelot is not a big achievement Just camp the door by morgan :P I LD there about 50% of the times I try to run towards the boxroom...

______
    Ainur

There seems to be a common thread in most of these posts about a wish for these Camelot battles to be fair.... Camelot is a place to wage war against the opposing side and war simply isn't about being fair, it is about winning. It is about using any and all abilities to win.

As long as both Omni Tek and Clan engineers have the ability to warp people into an already "full" playfield what is the problem? Each side can warp in as many people as they wish.

If Omni Tek doesn't have the # of needed people to match the Clan forces then Omni Tek should increase it's forces and simply doesn't deserve to win.

Seems rather simple...
    I am a Scorched Earth Tank.

When I have a mission, it consumes me; I will not be satisfied until the job is done. I have a strong sense of duty, and a strong sense of direction. Changes in the tide don't phase me - I always know which way the wind blows, and I know how to compensate for it. I get on poorly with people like myself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123