Thread: Clan=lamers

Angry Clan=lamers

clans Tara plans=

well yesterday you trained mobs on us in GS1, then warped into GS2 all your grey greens

today you filled GS1 and locked the dungeon, then warped everyone's inbred clanner you could find into GS2

hmmm, seems the same things that you complain about on boards you use as standard tactical proceedures to procure tara, then after you overwhelm us with your 100 clan greys/greens we can't get into GS2

wow, so impressive guys.........

that's sucks
    Novice "Kcko" Gimp Soldier 214.EQP

Kckheal Doc 150.

Kckoarea NT 162.

Proud member of Legion.

Still only Rookie Kcko. I'd expect a better title by now with all that ganking u do...
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Easier to lost my apprentice ..

Dueling like 3 times Abid ...

Btw , if u are in a 25% zone , You know the dangers that kept silent risk.

I'm not one Uber , i'm not in a Uber guild , i'm playing for the fun .

Don't worrie for me Jecc , i know u like me =)
    Last edited by Kcko; Sep 27th, 2002 at 03:50:36.

Kckheal Doc 150.

Kckoarea NT 162.

Proud member of Legion.

Angry

Caemlot this night......showed how fekked up this game is
    Animoy - Lvl 220 Soldier on Rk-1 - General of Legion
    Athillon - Lvl 162 Engineer on Rk-1 - Member of Legion - Nerf Engi button in creation room - Sleeping

Was kinda lame tonight yes. We moved to GS2, had the box but 1 (one!) clanner who was engie was able to get in and warped 100ish clan into the zone.

We mass petionned and well check the boards for the results of 59 mad omnis

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

multiple zones is ghey.

nerf zones!

allow like, 40clan, and 40 omni in one camelot, and dump the extra zones, just make it not cross over when its full.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

Originally posted by Kcko

I'm not one Uber , i'm not in a Uber guild , i'm playing for the fun .
    Hmm, so you think doing /quit in the middle of a duel, after having agreed to a selfbuffed duel in mmd, with save, /terminate and all, is fun?
    Madde

Free Hornyhedgehog! from censorship!

u're novice , do u think u got this title with fairplay and fun ? no ...

that's same .

Kckheal Doc 150.

Kckoarea NT 162.

Proud member of Legion.

Dont know what your trying to say Kcko. But what I do know is that a duel is one thing, and mass pvp is another. What I do know is that i never ran from a fair duel. Thats more then you can say.

Sorry to bring this to this thread, but i couldnt help myself.
    Madde

Free Hornyhedgehog! from censorship!

Just to clarify. Both sides train. Just ask your fixers that run into the ghasap room and get a train like 30 of them and then they drag them down to the box room. I see it all the time because the first thing I look for after we've kicked you guys out of the box room are for those trainers. I usually get killed in the ghasap halls but quite a lot of the times, I see omni fixers training.

Yesterday, I was part of the training (well not intentional). I was just running at you omnis because I knew you guys almost had Tara dead, so I was ignoring all the mobs and running straight for your players.

Needless to say, after the omni cleaning up took place we had a $#%$load of mobs to deal with when they finally caught up. Some of those that survived the mobs were then aggroed and killed by Tara (I was one of those) =)

If you are complaining about green/grey guys, is because Camelot doesn't have a level req so whenever tara spawns, every clanner and his mother come to try to get into the raffles. Lots of them are green/grey to me as well. However, we do not go look for cannon fodder. WE just don't discriminate between people that want to come.

the fight

When we saw omni at tara we just charged at them, personally i went where tara was standing and killed a couple omni there. I saw omni AND clan running around all over the room. There can be no accusations of training there unless the 10 or so omni managed to kill the 20 or so clan that went at them then a new group came and trained...highly unlikely. But then again, i died once the room was in chaos anyway ...
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

I don't really blame the clanners. There's a problem with the way the zone is set up. Why does Camelot server need to lag with just 100+ ppl in zone? I'm dying to see 600 players in Camelot fighting with zero lag. A simple game like Daoc can do it, why cant AO? :[

Half

Or why couldnt the zone fill up with players of each side before spawning a new one.... if 40 clanners are there the zone is closed to clan but open to omni untill that number of people arrive.

Kcko we dueled 3 times?
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Yep , 2 times hum .. ganking by u and one time with ur friend Madde.

That's the game

Kckheal Doc 150.

Kckoarea NT 162.

Proud member of Legion.

I'd like to know what kind of servers (OS, cpu, ram, file descriptors compiled into the kernel, connection speed to the internet) AO has.. and if these are dedicated to AO, or do they have multiple user accounts with hundreds of demanding processes like ircd (assuming they're linux/freebsd).

I agree with Halfdeck. There's a problem if Camelot lags with just 100+ people in one zone. I know there's a huge difference between AO and IRCD, but I know of IRC servers that can handle 30,000+ clients with less than 0.2sec lag.
    Waithe 133 Enforcer (my new main character)
    Nediar 180 Nano-Technician (boring. semi-retired)
    Uberned 127 Meta-Physicist (retired. pet pathing is "teh sux")

Nediar @ level 171

-Tar is lame
    -Lag is lame (I dont care if you have a farking NASA computer, it lags there)
    -Loot is lame
    -Staring at a box in a little room is lame

-Xing
    -Xing