Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Disable Beacon Warp and Team Beacon Warp in Camelot !

I understand that people have connections with different speeds , but seems to me that lag associated with an overloaded playfield would be more of a server problem. If the server can't update fast enough, it dosen't matter how good your connection is, you are going to get lagged, no matter what side you are on, or how good your connection is. So why dosen't this problem take care of itself? How is it that overfilling a playfield can be advantageous to any one side? Anybody got the answer to that?

Oh and Letah, I like the nuke idea. But I think it should be engie only, to give us a chance in PvP.

Engineer still dies, but his finger comes off the deadman switch as he does, and Boom! Everyone in playfield dies. Might even get a title that way......hmmmm, I might even consider doing PvP, if they give me that.
    Nivenyrral Lvl 200 Omni Engineer
    General and Retired President of the Band of Brothers

Originally posted by KlngArthur
    perhaps you ought to learn why, before making groundless accusations. Each groupselector is built to allow a set number of people in. As soon as the max amount of people enter, a new GS is created, With all their stupid engie warps, the clanners have drastically expanded this number, and the servers cant keep up. Not only this, but with all the lowbies, Omni cannot get into the dungeons to actually fight once they die once if they arent on an engie team. So basically what these engies are doing is crowding the servers in a way never intended by the devs(ie a exploit). I think beacon warp should be restricted to outdoors only. And engineers should get some SERIOUS love whenever this happens. As it stands this is the ONLY useful thing for engineers to be. Stupid warp drones.
    And that is why I say that you are going about this problem in the wrong way. Instead of getting FC to actually FIX something, you cry nerf or make it an exploit. Making beacon warp outdoor only does make sense however I don't support it. Don't ruin an already ruined profession.

A fix for this problem would be to making Tarasque a part of some mission or quest, so you have to have a key to enter. Another fix might be to get FC to actually work some more on their netcode.

Engies deserves serious love regardless if it becomes a nerf or not.
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234