Thread: Problem

Problem

all player are leaving AO
    FC is make nothing for their customer

don t wanna resolve pvp prob and many other
    if FC don t make something soon in AO, i m gonna leave AO too

i m very nervous i enter in pvp zone or camelot and boom 50 to 70 players = LD every time

and everytime i relog = reclaim that can t be possible how you wanna do an "event" when you LD every minute

and there s no fun to pvp

we have a lot of high lvl player CLAN Versus and few high lvl omni in pvp....

AND SOMETHING COOOOOLL MAKE A COMMAND TO SEE HOW MUCH POINTS WE HAVE IN PVP !! ( i really need it :/)

ya a way to see your points would rock.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

I agree, wanna see points!
    moon meeh

Although you and I hate each other Cobalt, I sadly have to agree with you...for once.

FC treats there customers like dirt, and they still dont realize one simple fact. Treat your customers like crap, hey arent going to pay 12.95 a month for it.

I still play because its a visual chat client and I like to see how many people I can get angry at me :>
    -Xing

hehe yes )

that s cool to give us some new item every month but we prefer get most important bug fixed than to get item

FC don t understnad something i think we DON T really need new items we need FC to FIX the more important bug in game like the prob in camelot the lag the death bug and other imporrtant bug that would be more helpfull for us and ekilibrate every proff like each proff can kill some proff not 2 proff can kill every other proff ....