Thread: Wierd Implant happenings

Wierd Implant happenings

So this person needs an implant completed last night, I offer ot help him. It was combing a Faded Lumping cluster with a ql 50 hand with both bright and Shining clusters in it. Combine happened and it returned a bright lumping cluster but no implant.

fun fun fun....
    Last edited by Laptop; Sep 26th, 2002 at 21:31:29.

lots of these type of bugs have been happening, and it seems funcom is looking the other way as usual.

So far I've only had instances where a cluster wont combine at all with an implant even though it should - no message gets generated of failure - it just wont even respond to the interface. WebMD handles most of the implants for our guild and he has reported numerous problems to ARK and GM and asked for a warning to be placed on the launcher. That request was ignored.

Opulent same thing has happened to me many many times with no help from ark or gms.

You should report this to bugs@anarchy-online.com not to the ARKs. ARKs are there to help with in-game problems, not dynamically debug the game around you. They are volunteer Customer Service and have no access to the game code or buglists.

Include info on what exact items and quality levels of the items, your skills used in the process and what item resulted. If you can reproduce it, send them that too. You can't fix a bug until you can reproduce it.
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

yeah that's gotten us real far before, it worked really well for bronto body armor (tunik)... when you talk to an "In Game Coordinator" in game, you would think they would do something about it.

Everything I mention was reported to the bug email in addition to ARK/GM's.

hehe, looks like more problems arroused with the 14.5 patch, though was not as bad when we found out what it did to test ;P
    -Diff-
    Veteran of Testlive
    Anarchy Online Test Community
    Getting Started on Test!
    Exploits is considered cheating, no one likes a cheater, so don't do it.

Originally posted by Svpernaut
    lots of these type of bugs have been happening, and it seems funcom is looking the other way as usual.
    I reported it via /petition and the ARK informed me that they knew about it and were working on a fix.

Sure, they're just ignoring something that affects a huge portion of their playerbase. . .
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.