Thread: Chitchat magazine, edition 37

Chitchat magazine, edition 37

When all else's lost!
    by An Onymous

It has begun! The so-called lies of chitchat magazine recently about omni-tek invading clan cities isn't a lie after all... and many clanners had to feel it the hard way...

Recently Omni-Tek launched an invasion against Old Athens, sending 5 highly trained, armored and weaponised troopers to old athens, whereas they started wildly firing around at any clanners they saw. Why they did it? no-one knows, most likely because they're Omni-Tek. What we do know though is as usual the Council of Truth will only be discussing it for months, till everyone forgets about it, and they can pretend there's no more problem. It seems thus we need to focus all our hope and attention on the new kid on the block, the Voice of Truth clan council, and hope they will rise up against unjustice.

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c2...v/scrn0088.png

Will Playboyflxer's clan council do better than the CoT? Will the unicorns show up soon? Why did they choose Old Athens? Read it all in upcoming ChitChat magazine editions!

I expect to see clanners answer this assault with terrorism! Go red freedom!
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

"... and many clanners had to feel it the hard way..."
    I wonder how many it took to take only 5 employees.
    5 people can hardly be called an invation force
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency