Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What I would like to read in next patch info!

8800 halved to 50% will insta kill all 150- nano mages for sure, heck kill a lot of sols too, not everyone has a full MKII suit at 150

Since you are attacking each damage type, 40% caps will mean nothing to this nano. Should be very effective at clearing out the low 100s. Maybe it should be an AOE?
    Last edited by Real Kinky Ityn; Oct 3rd, 2002 at 17:05:16.

Are those fire DMG wpns in the database? Could you post a link? I'd love to get a look at em.
    Rk1- Sol Epsilon3

-Gameover Man
    -Summoned, I come. I take the place which has been Prepared for me. I am grey, I stand between the candle and the star. We are grey, we stand between the darknes, and the light.

Originally posted by Johnathgalt
    Thanks for the feed back Ityn.

Yes, I've seen the new soldier guns on the database (I'm glad I hung on to my hellspinner and hellfury all this time because it looks like they are going to be upgradable). It does look interesting. I'll reserve judgement to until when it makes it in game (if ever). [edit] dang, I didn't use to be this pesimistic (honestly)[end edit]
    It's in the game now, at least everything you need to make it as far as I can see. Don't know if the process is bugged or not, but I will say no more from here.

Originally posted by Ityn
    It's in the game now, at least everything you need to make it as far as I can see. Don't know if the process is bugged or not, but I will say no more from here.
    I can confirm that the part to make the boosted hellspinner is in game and assembly is not bugged I personally haven't acquired the item, but was with some soldiers who had. Very preliminary reports (on the boosted version, mind you) are good reliable damage with decent burst recycle time (i.e. nothing earth shattering, but definitely not a POS). To my knowledge, the part to make the augmented version hasn't been located yet (but I've been working all day so . . .).

Long and the short of it, I'm becoming less pessimistic.
    Johnathgalt Rimor Clanner

wtb crusader chant

Succeeding at my job is like winning a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie.

I think reflecting nanos should not be considered. If I mentioned reflecting, I ment absorbing....for example, when using NS MKII, you would absorb all the debuffs and damage for a duration of 19 seconds.

Engineers don't need an item to boost their trade skills. I could make lvl 180 nanos at lvl 125, that is enough. Sure, I do need help from a trader, but you have to take outside help into account too. With an item like the one you propose, plus outside help, I could probably have created lvl 200+ items before lvl 100.

There are other stuff engineers would need though. Like a line of nanos that boost trade skills, but are not stackable with the ones the traders have. That would make our lives easier, but still not make it possible for us to create stuff that is twice our lvl.

Another thing I find strange is the fact that we have a pistol/grenade buffing nano that adds 120 to those skills. What happened to the lower lvl versions of this nano? Surely, if we can buff something 120 pts, we should be able to buff it with say 60 at a lower lvl. Not that this nano would help most engineers at all, but I do find it a tad strange.

There is of course another thing most trade skill people want. A complete rework of the old blueprint stuff. The system we have now is extremly buggy and the final result, if the blueprint isn't bugged for once, is a complete crap weapon that you find heaps of in any mission. I am sure many people will agree that some more good "trade skill only-weapons" would be nice.

Nice thread.

Jayhawk

Originally posted by North
    New NT nanos seems nice, with an exception that they can not be used without outside buffs.

The AC debuff nano is unusable also, there is no way that NTs can get all three (MM, BM and MC) to 1000+.

Even with MC only damage nanos, NTs will need MP buffs.
    Funny, our guild NTs seem to use lick of the pest just fine, and very effectively. *shrug*

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345