Thread: MAX xp from solo hunt?

Question MAX xp from solo hunt?

I just have a general question for you all:

What is the most xp you have ever gotten when soloing a mob?
    Not as mission reward or anything like that, i mean from killing a mob.
    And i also mean solo, not teamed...

Here is my record so far, I killed:

Sparkjaw the Implacable

"You received 225982 xp."

See if you can beat that, and if you do please tell where and what you killed

Please note, I'm just curious, not trying to brag
    TOMTEMOR

well back long ago when i was like level 120ish or something and a soloing engie i got 172k from one of those uber healing mobs. Now if i had the spirits xp buff on me that probably would made like almost 1/2 a million XP.

Someone whose like level 130ish should solo a vet OT fixer and see what they get cause the XP is bugged on em.

Ssshh!

I been trying to figure out how to roll missions FULL of Vet OT Fixers...

Oh. Most I got from soloing a mob? Kited some boss or another, got 500k XP. Was fun. Took like an hour, but worth it!
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

250k from a vet (forgot) with an xp shrine running
    Suupaslap Master 10th Dan--Rk2
    Smugglerguy Ickle baby fixer--Rk2

hehe Dharin - I soloed / blitzed my way thru a few team missions yesterday and found myself nearly dead upon finding the boss lift rofl....went up anyway

So I played ring-around-the-pillar with the boss (after killing off the minions)-

I was almost dead, mobs donw the lift, outta nano, so I kept strafing around a post in a circular fashion. I, much to my suprise, continued firing the whole time while the boss only got a shot off every 15-20 seconds or so...usually corresponding with a recharged burst lol
    think I got 120k, no biggie, but it was pretty funny - sure cramped my mouse hand
    Last edited by Specialone; Sep 26th, 2002 at 20:07:05.
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

I soloed a Humongus Baraton in Perpetual Wastelands and got 110k xp.

I've had bigger than that before in groups. I think this was the most "solo" i have gotten from a mob. I haven't soloed any of those new uber boss mobs yet. That's probably the key to the big xp.

Well, unless they changed it since beta, max xp per mob is 10% of your level. Level 199-200 is what, 76 million or so? That'd make the max xp for a single mob 7,600,000 xp. Good luck soloing a lvl 400 mob though.

Anyone soloed a lvl 400 mob?
    Post here!
    TOMTEMOR

there are no lvl 400 mobs, 300=max

I know I can solo a secundus mob, and those are like dark-orange/red to me at 173

(200s are light orange)
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

my lv 60 got some 6k from soloing... thats alot
    AsclepIIus - Evil Doc
    AsclepIIIus - PvP Twink

TSO Link Please click on it and make my friend happy

I got about 370K soloing an anun Boss in the Perpetual Waste. It seems to drop 150+ loot, generally all the same ql.