Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: [OOC] Mini-series based on Rimor

I've sent a copy of Part 6 to Falikos who has contact info for Gus, also giving me another pair of eyes for feedback.

I've started Part 7 already, any changes in Part 6 won't affect Part 7 since they are sort of separate parts of the story.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Still waiting on Gus, have not forgotten about this project.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

Still waiting on a response, this project is currently stalled.

So far as I know Gus is very very AFK right now. Might have to proceed in good faith without his blessing. *shrug* I'll see if I can poke him into a response.

-Fali
    President - Shattered Dreams- Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by Falikos View Post
    So far as I know Gus is very very AFK right now. Might have to proceed in good faith without his blessing. *shrug* I'll see if I can poke him into a response.

-Fali
    Thing about is that this story takes place years ago, and the characters in Part 6 are mostly Gus and his orgmates, so failing to represent his whole org, not something I want to do.

Been a few months, so I've had to make a choice. Leave the project incomplete, or complete it with input of the remaining active players who originally signed up and have to hope I get the rest right (the characters of players who no longer are active).

I'm going with the second choice. I'll start writing again in January 2012.

I'm still around, and will be in Jan.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    I think that chances of you leaving AO are about the same as me leaving AO... extremely unlikely =P

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    join RK1 already!
    Never knock on death's door, always ring the bell and run. Death really hates that.

So folks can misunderstand me on both dimensions?? :P
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Update: Part 6 will be published next Monday at AO Universe.

I've began work on Part 7.

Also still around :-)
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

I am a ghost in the night... I am still around as well.
    Stanimir Borgeski (203/30/48) - General in Clan Stronghold

Part 6 is officially published at AOU!

I'll be writing Part 7 in February. Keep in mind due to changes at AOU, the old links to the other parts are broken. Check the first post for the correct linkage for Parts 1-5.

I'd like to apologize to all involved in this project, but at this time I don't have the inspiration to continue the story. I've been stuck for a while and did not want to admit it but the time has come to face reality.

This does not mean that the project is dead, but that it will be "on hold" for an undetermined amount of time. I could get inspired a few weeks from now and write another part, or go nuts some day in 2015 and finish the whole thing.

I just don't know.

What I can say for certain is that it's been an honor and a privilege to have interacted even for a short period of time with fellow AO players in Rimor.

If you ever roll a toon in Atlantean, please drop me a PM.

Sincerely.

Wind

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456