Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: [OOC] Mini-series based on Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbacrush View Post
    Heh. I wondered where you shimmied off to.
    Let me just say that rebuilding an org from scratch, ain't easy, much less so if you want it to succeed and be almost self sufficient so when the leader (me) is not available for whatever reason, the org doesn't die.

Well, it took a lot of work, but Mercury Dragons is a very strong org now, and due to technical difficulties (my laptop not being able to run AO anymore due to hard drive issues) which kept me from playing the game for weeks... the dragons held it together and when I came back, there was even new members.

That and my wife's diabetes and lupus creating a few scares in the family which made it almost impossible for me to do much gaming or stuff online.

Now I have a bit of spare time, which I would like to dedicate to this project to finish it, as it should be.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Looking forward to it!
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Ok made good progress today, half way done with Part 5. Finished the "cast" list since I don't think anyone else wanted to be in it, so rest I will fill with NPC's.

If someone WANTS to join the story, look up the list of NPC and see which role your character fits best and we can discuss through PM's how to make it work.
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

PM Sent

-Fali
    President - Shattered Dreams- Rimor

Wohoo! I am getting PM's now from Rimoreans, a good sign.

Does anyone know if Omni-Pol Bureau of Investigation is still active? if so does Gustavis, Suppressive and Darksmile still play/roleplay?

They are pretty much getting introduced in Part 5 and I can't finish it until I find out if they are still active, so I can then see if I can get their feedback or have to wing it.

Gus is still around an active, but on less frequently due to school. I can poke him when I see him for you if you'd like.

-Fali
    President - Shattered Dreams- Rimor

Quote Originally Posted by Falikos View Post
    Gus is still around an active, but on less frequently due to school. I can poke him when I see him for you if you'd like.

-Fali
    Yes please!

ahh yes, the wonders of making an org from scratch... im well aware of the difficulties, oh yes indeed lol. Even a year or so later, im still having issues keeping the less involved around for extended periods of time, while still doing extra activities with those that have been around for years and come to depend on me for organizing things.

Couple that with not even being in game since Halloween, and the org sort of deflates itself of newbies and casual types... yeah it can be hard on the brain, no doubt. But, we both know why we do it.. just cant help being the kind of person you want to be for folks.

As for the PM you sent me, im with it if you still are. Although due to a story arc I've pottered about with since last fall (Bubba's IG death) doing this backtracked in time is no biggie. I can even give you a much better look at bubba too, this time, since we only got to gloss over visual details last time.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Anyone has Gustavis forums name? I need to run Part 5 by him (finished just need to make sure I portray the BoI properly).

Come to think of it, no.. I have never seen the gusbus's name anywhere on this, to the best of my recollection. That's not to say it isn't, only that I don't recall.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Come to think of it, no.. I have never seen the gusbus's name anywhere on this, to the best of my recollection. That's not to say it isn't, only that I don't recall.
    I remember he had told me in-game about joining the story. I'll try to log into Rimor in the next week and see if I can catch him.

I caught him online within the past week or so and pointed him in this direction. Haven't been able to catch him since, though.
    :E

I will begin writing Part 6 and amend it if need be based on Gus' feedback.

I managed to towl snap him on facebook. Didn't get a response yet. But, if he checks it, he'll be aware.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

I managed to towl snap him on facebook. Didn't get a response yet. But, if he checks it, he'll be aware.
    Thanks Bubba!

I gotta response out of him. Hopefully he will poke his head in here.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Scratch that. I regret to inform people his account is down.
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...

Could poke Mansh0? (one of Gus's Generals) and see if he'll have a look at it for you?
    Officer "Agentcora" Geers - Permakilled </3
    Administrator "Navarl" - OT-OC Administator
    Sheriff Dalten "Basley" Rooster - Omni-Pol
    Fylakas "Aggelos" - Shadowlands Resident
    Janice "Gowski"- IRRK Reporter

Sorry about that. I was having some trouble with the forum account not working properly once I reactivated my account. I'm still around though and await your response, if anything.
    Cpt. Darius "Gustavis" Caesar,
    Omni-Pol Bureau of Investigation

Interview with Rubi-Ka Times at AO-Universe!

Quote Originally Posted by Gustavis View Post
    Sorry about that. I was having some trouble with the forum account not working properly once I reactivated my account. I'm still around though and await your response, if anything.
    Wohoo! Ok I now can continue this project. Will send you a PM in the next few days.

Wind

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast