Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [OOC] AO Comic - Chapter 4: Rimor Edition

Oooo, can't wait!
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Short updated.

Bubbacrush approved the pages where he is featured, will work on some more pages later today. Hoping to finish the comic by the weekend, then a short break to enjoy LoX (It's past midnight and I just found the time to log in and actually get to the START area of it to tale a look, so far I like it).

Once the comic project is wrapped up I will throw a little curve to the community with a SHORT project (for fun), enjoy LoX, then go on to Part 2 of the mini-series.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Exclamation

Short update.

Long saturday, thanks again to Nulion for the help, we both worked hard to get the scenes right.

Dagget joined the project at the last minute, but we could not get together in time (after 3AM here and I'm tired) to finish the last scenes.

Hopefully later today (sunday) that will be done.

2 pages done.

3 new pages released today at AOU, check it out!
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).

It is done! Muahahahaha!

Ok, I'm a bit tired, also did a short project called "Create your own little AO Comic!", you may want to check it out.

Thanks to everyone who participated and supported this project, now if you'll excuse me, I got some chicken to cook.

Talking

Just to clarify, this project is COMPLETED, but NOT ALL PAGES have been released. This is meant to be a weekly comic until the last page.

Each week 3 pages are released through AO Universe's Gallery. So let's calculate, 10 pages have been released, 20 pages to go, divide by 3... 6.666 weeks. hmmm, does this number gives you a bad feeling? ok so we're looking at a month and a half until the entire comic is available.

My guess is that this will be done by the end of February with approximately 15-23 pages + 2 advertising pages (Rimor orgs) with an estimated release of 4-6 pages a week for a whole month.
    I did say estimated =P

Keep in mind that I started releasing pages BEFORE the project is finished, otherwise the wait would be over 2 months

...Muaha, I already know the ending ;D

Well, sorta!

Great job on the comic though, I had a lot of fun helping ya out with it
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Nulion View Post
    ...Muaha, I already know the ending ;D

Well, sorta!

Great job on the comic though, I had a lot of fun helping ya out with it
    I got to know great people doing the project, and felt good doing a comic again, but boy... it was something else than I expected to create, specially the end.

First post updated.

Keep 'em coming ..Enjoying this, hehe.

Talking AO Comic Pages 17-19 are out!

Sorry for the delay, we've been a bit busy today. We continue the story, with the mysterious characters inside Neuters r' Us.

Check out the new pages at the Gallery here.

Wahoo! *reads*

Tomorrow (Sunday) will be the end of the comic, instead of releasing just 3 pages it will be 5, including a special last page.

At the same time, I will release a new 4-Panel Comic Strip, which is totally new for me since it's a special kind of humor I have never done before.

It will feature a Rimor character that some roleplayers have interacted with. You can learn about Master Hung here. The new strip will run for 3 months as a weekly strip which I hope everyone will enjoy, or at least get a grin out of it.

Originally the strip was going to be published at a Rimor publication, but due to certain circumstances that was not possible.
    Last edited by Windguaerd; Apr 12th, 2009 at 07:34:30.

Well the last pages are out, it's the end of the Rimor Comic project and I'm personally quite happy with how it worked out.

3 months of releases, not bad huh?

Thanks to everyone who got involved and for the support provided on this project. I hope you like the new Comic Strip, I will make a new thread for that strip so I can get feedback on it for future reference.

Edit: New Comic Strip thread is here.
    Last edited by Windguaerd; Apr 12th, 2009 at 08:08:24.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12