Thread: Fix all the bugs!

Fix all the bugs!

I know there's tons of them, perhaps they should be fixed before more content is added.

Is there a list of known bugs anywhere? Myabe we could compile a list of them that need fixing.

That's a simple request
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

No doubt. How can obvious bugs go unfixed? How do they prioritize things at FC?

Why does my NCU buff still not refresh properly?

For a "modern" MMORPG, there are tons of tehings about the interface that just plain suck!

Why can't I resize my inventory windows?

Why is every message jammed into one chat box?

Why do I need to know a long list of cryptic commands to get anything done? /cc addbuddy crap and such.

Why can't I tell who in my org is currently online?

This si basic stuff, and it is broken a LONG time after release.

When will a MMORPG come out that gets the interface right, AND has decent content? DAoC has a much better interface, but crummy content. EQ has much better content, but a even crappier interface.

Sigh. Will it be EQ2 that finally gets it right? SWG? Shadowbane? Earth and Beyond?

Berkut

nice ideas Burk, but those arent bugs. Id like to see the actual bugs go away, like, people are still losing items, its not as common, but it happens. Ive seen quite a few spelling mistakes, Ive seen a nanomage able to equip Da Taunter! How about mission doors, ever got the "are you using an old mission key?" message, the mission key isnt old, it can be the only key in your inv, but the mission wont work, as well as the playfield errors sometimes when you try to zone. Peoples hair sometimes sticks out of Grid armor, and how about how stupid male opifex characters look wearing Kevlar, keelar.. whatever theyre called sunglasses (the little black ones) and the female Flowers tech armor, the tummy shouldnt be bright green, it should be a bare tummy, (I kinda like the green tho) Theres so many more bugs I dare not post, as they would possibly be exploits.

Or how I am wearing noob armor if I zone into a mission w/ QW.

After FC fixes all the bugs I want them to give me a horsie.

Originally posted by Shubalubdub
    After FC fixes all the bugs I want them to give me a horsie.
    If u get a horsie, i want the My Little Pony Gluefactory.

Another bug I can't stand it when tabbing enemies suddenly stops working for some reason, it's hard as hell to play manually targeting w/ the mouse.

Originally posted by Ellisian

If u get a horsie, i want the My Little Pony Gluefactory.
    If you get a My Little Pony Gluefactory I'll sell you my horsie for ten bucks.

Originally posted by kyleb
    Another bug I can't stand it when tabbing enemies suddenly stops working for some reason, it's hard as hell to play manually targeting w/ the mouse.
    I only see this type of problem when I hit <enter> or '/' and then try to tab. The game is expecting text entry for messages and you are trying to fight. Try hitting escape alot, or pressing enter again.

ncu bug fix

Ncu buff refresh bug would be a nice fix...nomatter how many times i tell ppl they have to get rid of the old one..theres always someone that didnt. i wont mention about being sure u have 1 ncu free aswell