Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hi Means

What this is all about again?

How can there be so many people being in denial phase. If you want to claim something is a bug, with the lack of comments from higher powers, presenting a convincing proof is on you, and on you only. As funny as it sounds, we have to always assume anything that shows up on live server is working as intended, unless proven otherwise.

So what do we have here:

1.Misleading description theory.

Misleading description is not a proof of a bug. Misleading description is a misleading description.

2. Improvement theory.

New nano being superior to older nano is not a proof of a bug. New nano is superior to older nano because that's the whole point of making new nanos.

3. "Its coded differently" theory.

Differences between how particular coder achieves goal set by his bosses are not a proof of a bug.

Lets say i' m selling swiss cheese . This is like you coming back to my shop , yelling you want money back, because " hey, last one had holes on the other side".

What we have here is not a bug issue but a balance related issue.

Nothing to see here, move along.
    Last edited by IHaveHugeNick; Jan 24th, 2009 at 09:47:33.

I am impressed..

Anyone working for me should report a mistake like RI to me.
    When you write one thing in documentation and code another it is a bug.

Anything as ambiguous as RI should be reported immediately to management to be cleared out.
    I really do not hope that you will be one of my employees.

Some of the more funny errors:
    "New nano is superior to older nano because that's the whole point of making new nanos"
    The intended improvement is clear in description and coding: To block HOTs

"So then RI should have stacking order 7? Which would change nothing in regards to the zomgz CH block complaint."
    My argument is not that "currently it isn't blocking CH", it is: Why is the higher line in a row not the one with highest stacking order?
    Why can the lower CH blockers overwrite the HOT blocker?
    The answer is clear: an error has happened. It might be the stacking order or that CH blockers are supposed to overwrite HOT blockers.
    No matter what: again a bug.

It is ok if you argument "I would like RI to block CH, as it currently does"
    Fine with me, but claiming a bug is not a bug, because it aids you?

I hoped we could agree that the way it is coded, stacking order and description was bugged.
    Apparently this is what Metaing was referring to, when talking about democracy.

Kind Regards
    Ariensky

PS. Please refrain from getting a job at FunCom as BugHunter also..
    Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return.
    To obtain; something of equal value must be lost.
    That is the 1st law of equivalent exchange

Rubi-Ka needs: a nickel statue of an astronaut pointing at the sky
    With the description / plate saying:
    When the stars burn out and I find I lack the strength to continue...one of YOU wil pick up the flag and carry it forward.
    This really isn't a corporate product anymore...it belongs to all of us. Where it goes it up to us.

Hi I am a gimp agent and I disapprove of this message because I dislike dying in pvp.

I'm waiting for Alco to rip Arien to bits. This should be fun.

Poke him Paf
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Ariensky, post already at least a bit of well supported and convincing evidence , instead of assumptions based on assumptions based on assumptions, or i'll rip apart this cute bunny.

....like that?

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Ariensky, post already at least a bit of well supported and convincing evidence , instead of assumptions based on assumptions based on assumptions, or i'll rip apart this cute bunny.

....like that?
    I want my money back
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Worst thing is, that damn bunny just got away and hides in the corner where i cant reach it.

What are we going to do?

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Worst thing is, that damn bunny just got away and hides in the corner where i cant reach it.

What are we going to do?

oh god, not the bunny, anything but not the bunny!!!! wtf did he ever do to you? cant we just all leave the poor bunny alone? PLEASE!!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by heartless888 View Post
    oh god, not the bunny, anything but not the bunny!!!! wtf did he ever do to you? cant we just all leave the poor bunny alone? PLEASE!!?!?!
    NO!

http://www.platinumgrit.com/poke.html
    220Solja/213Engi/174Fixer/210Ady/165nt/150Advy/150MA/146Keeper+a lot of lowbies.

"You two will get on like a house on fire" ever been in a burning house?

"All your dreams will come true" remember some of your dreams do you?

Means, are you there?
    I'm casting "Physical Dominance" on you as a kind of kinky thing
    ... also quite proud of being suspended from Lemmingnet.. for... not slacking?
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

hey guys, if you had something that said it made X, you could see it make X, but when you used it, it made X AND Y, would you think it was broken or otherwise out of order? everybody would. not a ****in person would think it's working right, but to whoever it helped, they would be thankful.

now, i don't think there's a single agent who thinks RI should be changed to the way it is described to work. not a single agent. EVERYONE thinks it is too spammable though. everyone being quite literally everyone. bump for increasing recharge.

Quote Originally Posted by cutsman View Post
    hey guys, if you had something that said it made X, you could see it make X, but when you used it, it made X AND Y, would you think it was broken or otherwise out of order? everybody would. not a ****in person would think it's working right, but to whoever it helped, they would be thankful.
    The Dimach can only be used after a successful martial arts move, when the spirit is in focus.
    - clearly bugged, can be used without previous MA "moves". Please fix.

The Fast Attack gives you a chance to strike your opponent an extra time, but it will not yield as much damage.
    - clearly bugged, does equal damage/crit as normal hits.

Aimed Shot
    Description:
    By taking your time when aiming, you become more inept at hitting your target.
    - does not require taking time to aim, obviously bugged

Izgimmer's Last Word
    Description:
    Attempts to utterly destroy the target...
    - bugged, a level 212 nuke that doesn't attempt to utterly destroy my targets.

I could probably go on forever if I bothered searching through descriptions...

Quote Originally Posted by Pafpuf View Post
    d Shot
    Description:
    Lol.
    Member of Spartans
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Lol.
    Oh wow, how come nobody ever noticed that?

Been like that since 11.0

Aimed Shot
    Description:
    It does so, it takes 11 seconds to aim for the next shot

And lol at the years old typo.
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    It does so, it takes 11 seconds to aim for the next shot
    Turning your back on someone and running away from them is not classified as aiming

Turning your back on someone and running away from them is not classified as aiming
    hmmm =)
    would be fun if AS got a 5second stun when the shoot takes place...
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

Must be Working As Intended (tm) then.
    Lukew
    neutral Third Faction

May the farce be with you.

The Ultimate YouTube Song-Off Competition

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    <Q> /afk (I'm a keeper now)

Quote Originally Posted by Falkvinge View Post
    hmmm =)
    would be fun if AS got a 5second stun when the shoot takes place...

im all for it, if you have to stand still for 11 seconds first, aka you run around and see a target, you have to stand still for 11 seconds, or you can AS away with no stun, that would be some fun stuff to play with but make it 4s stun like CS, we dont want something like crat stuns now do we! and maybe make it on a 25+ seconds cooldown or something ya know, like advy instant heal

ohhhh, yeah i forgot, you gotta be in sneak each time you AS

ZING!

damn thats a great idea!
    any time agent As from sneak they get a stun bonus! wouldnt help much cause u cant swap perk alpha unless stun was like 5 seconds in pvp

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast