Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hi Means

Quote Originally Posted by agentgimpy View Post
    Oh no! We've lost your support?

Bahahahahahahaaaaa!
    I thought i talled you to stfu and go sit in a corner....

Really, honestly, enough is enough already, its not even funny anymore..
    Rktim - 220/70/30 Omni Soldier.
    Imdrunknow - 157+/XX/15+ Omni MA
    Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciekafsky View Post
    I dont understand this RI drama. Its obvious that its designed to block CH. Who the hell would ever use nano that blocks only hots at tl7?
    There is ZERO pointer that RI is designet to block Complete Heal!

Yeah, sure, every single nano in this line is designed to block those overpowiered fixer hots ...
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Quote Originally Posted by TsOrb View Post
    There is ZERO pointer that RI is designet to block Complete Heal!
    There is, its a extension of our CH blocking line, no "buts" no "Belivedtobelinkedtoalquida" no mention of "description" or "CH Resist"

Its in our CH blocking line and blocks CH, simple as that, now move along..
    Messiah has spoken.

It clearly looks like not working as intended.
    But anyway...
    Exploit or not, nr 90% Recharge time 1s thats anyway not balanced for a CH blocker.
    VV

Isnt 1s enough to use stun perk?
    Asasello, Sottcapo, Ciex, Rychu, Ciek, Zomowiec, Ciekafsky, Rysiek, Chinaski, Libertarian, Propertarian.

Its official

I asked Metaing to pleas clarify it.

[Metaing]: since nobody from FC have said it is bugged, you should assume it is working as intended
    And:

[Metaing]: and giving agents new FPable nanos, wasn't done for agents to stay Doc even more
    Now this doesn't mean that Doc isnt the best FP for you, it means that when RI is in the game you have to withdraw that from the Doc FP "benefit" scale, and THEN decide on what FP thats the best one for you... If you find that its still FP doc DESPITE RI being in the game, then good for you...

Thank you Metaing for finally clearing it out.
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Its official
    Now they just find something different to whine about..
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

My comment wasnt a whine, but it only stated that if it is meant to block CH.
    It has to have 4 secs recharge, just like other nanos in this line, and check the others, even if NR def gets lower 140 -> 120 -> 90 "balanced" by cast time increasing 6 -> 8 -> 10 or 11?.
    Recharge not changing.

But "OMG don't change RI it has a Working as intended brand!!one!1!"
    Gi "Kerius" Mp
    Coolest MP ever !

Quote Originally Posted by Kerius View Post
    My comment wasnt a whine, but it only stated that if it is meant to block CH.
    It has to have 4 secs recharge, just like other nanos in this line, and check the others, even if NR def gets lower 140 -> 120 -> 90 "balanced" by cast time increasing 6 -> 8 -> 10 or 11?.
    Recharge not changing.

But "OMG don't change RI it has a Working as intended brand!!one!1!"
    And i would have agreed with you but you and your friends just HAD to push me and every single other soldier that might have agreed with you over the edge by making 10million whine threads all over the forums, maybe its unfair that someone that had a valid complaint gets affected by that but hey, blame your fellow agents not me...

Now its:
    Working As Intended

And should not be changed in any way...
    Messiah has spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Rktim View Post
    Its official

I asked Metaing to pleas clarify it.

And:

Now this doesn't mean that Doc isnt the best FP for you, it means that when RI is in the game you have to withdraw that from the Doc FP "benefit" scale, and THEN decide on what FP thats the best one for you... If you find that its still FP doc DESPITE RI being in the game, then good for you...

Thank you Metaing for finally clearing it out.
    sorry i dont belive even an ao dev can be that stupid.
    u just made that qoute up.

Seems the "we want other FPs to be viable" back lashed. FC gave a little less incentive to FP doc and a little more incentive to FP something else.

From what I know of Rktim I don't think he made it up

"Working as intended" isn't the same as the recharge being "fair" though. I think it's a thoroughly relevant discussion, but everyone is sick of the RI threads so agents kinda ruined it for themselves.
    Last edited by Avari; Jan 22nd, 2009 at 17:18:01.
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by torakx View Post
    Much as i hate to agree with Tim about anything at all, I was standing on the platform in ICC when meta proclaimed RI as working as intended.
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

thats fair enough maybe he was just soothsaying.

id like to see these devs play an agent on rk2 with all the sols we have there the nano is being used to a laughable degree.

still metaing maybe said he thinks its working as intended but i have yet to see an official response. on wether it was a mistake(i doubt fc ever have made mistake lol) or yes they agree it needs adjusting.or no agents shudnt fp doc anymore and its working fine.
    in any case i have a reply and a "whine" if that will please the trolls out there.

the problem isnt RI.
    The problem is that you dont have enough traders/engies to wtfpwn all the soldiers.

So, instead of complaining about RI being over used, try complaining about giving engies more reason to go to BS and your problems will be sorted :P
    Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    In the case of this little drama, Party A created a situation. Party B perpetuated it with name calling. Party A finished it with violence...
    I was "party A"

this r rly funneh, sols can nerf basicly 1 prof cause ri is usueless on anything else, and your gonna bitch about it. try playing a sol when 3 ppl can make your only defense unuseable.
    Former Assistant Director of Pack of Noobs

Fake Friday with Means, and it worked!

Quote Originally Posted by Cdogg421 View Post
    this r rly funneh, sols can nerf basicly 1 prof cause ri is usueless on anything else, and your gonna bitch about it. try playing a sol when 3 ppl can make your only defense unuseable.
    Been there done that, I did not cry because NTs got new nukes, or traders some seriously needed love.
    They where needed to keep soldiers in check, period.

Furthermore you might wanna read up on game mechanics, because you seam to be under the illusion that agents only have one profession: soldier with RI that can set them out of play.
    Until you go read up on some hard facts, on well known PvP mechanics please refrain from littering the forum with ill thought up posts.
    Darkempire 220/30/70 Agent
    {edited by Anarrina: see me if you have questions}
    When specifically asked for positive words, responding with a personal attack is incredibly rude and inappropriate. Please do not repeat such behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by nums214 View Post
    If my wife never got preggo omni wouldn't have lost their fields. 2009 is pretty much when I quit.

This argument again?
    Enter the Information Age
    Proc Descriptions

Hunt, and be hunted: The Hunting Grounds | Alien Tower Field :Aliens, that really invade!
    Pet argo management: Servants Protection | Expand the Notum Silo :Make it worthwhile

Rimor
    Tesgri - 220|17|58 (Omni Agent)
    Leara - 220|25|62 (Omni Doctor)
    Ponygirl - 220|25|56 (Omni Bureaucrat)
    Means: "We have done way dumber things than this..."

now ur being short sighted.just because i complain about one debuff doesnt mean there isnt another 5+ that disable my only defence.
    i dont mind sols having a ch blocker but when it lands 90% of the time on first cast AND is spammable its a bit stupid.

its up to u to petition a change to the nanos effecting u. dont come to me looking for a fix.if you arent asking for a fix dont bring it up since its not an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by torakx View Post
    How long have you been playing this game? Metaing -is- that stupid. Dude's utterly clueless in regards to anything that's related to PvP. PvM too prolly, but iccl about that

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast