Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415

Thread: Hi Means

Quote Originally Posted by K1nkstaah View Post
    Obviously you missed the point.
    Lets say a soldier is attacking someone, with AMS up, and their target is going to die.

Then, an agent pops out of conceal (which is a no skill, I win ability to some), and CH's the Soldier's target (which is a no skill, I win button for some), and then AS the soldier (which is a no skill, I win button for some) and then drop some perk snares for good measure (which are no skill, I win button for some).

It's all about perspective.
    Try and get some.
    ye i agree its relative,
    but both perspectives should take the same amount of effort to reach the same goal.ie balance
    and ri is not balanced as is which i think is the main point here

Quote Originally Posted by K1nkstaah View Post
    Your point was irrelevent. Please at reply to the point at hand. RI is fine. Fight around it. Make the soldier use AMS or dont attack them when AMS isnt up. Or alternatively, hammer into them till they are at 50%, they will AMS, snare them and run off and let someone else finish the job.
    Thats what i do when im in BS. I sneak arround soljas waiting for someone to attack them.
    Datz PVP!
    --Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Howlin banned indefinitely by Gorafk Reason: Clan "Howlin" Messiah

Heh, you can run away, or you can call your friends to kill the soldier, those are the powerful counters agents have against a soldier that use RI. Even in duels, we can't die, there's a reason we have alt+F4x2, stop whining and l2p already you nabs

Remove RI and make all power up line perks 30 sec recharge , i much rather alpha agents to oblivion then RI them on BS and watch them teleport back and forth and curse like an angry leprechaun.
    Dear Omni, gather up and clean my ...base

President Spiritual Guru of Devil Inside
    Fourth
    Sadism
    Diyu
    Willnukeyou
    Goodfella
    Dawnbreaker

Soulhuntress

Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    My dislike of one nano means I think the game is crappy? Right. Stop trying to be a smart ass, you're failing at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayria View Post
    blablabla... make the game more, fast paced and ****ty.
    Actually it was your own words...
    Neophyte/Sergeant/Tactician Escritores - Proud General of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 220/27/56 - Soldier - Equip - outdated...
    Poacher Overpoweredz - Proud UC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 169/9/X - ADV - Equip outdated
    Chiropractor/Tactician Kartoon - Proud SC of ..:Nordic Alliance:.. - 150/12/12 - Doctor - TL5 PvP incoming. Under construction.
    Also a Freshman Crat, Freshman/Student/Squire/Captain Keep, Freshman/Phreaker/Scout Fix and a bunch of other tower punks and alts...
    Soldier Weaponrack: Anger of Xan, Dreadloch Modified Shark, Amplified KOC-Type 13, Lord Of Anger, AHF, SRPB, KOC-Type 12, KOEC-Type 3, 179-214-237 Coop, Supernova, Omni-Flamer.
    Gromulator: Go troll in your cavern , mr happy Bunny.
    Romaas about lvl 49 soldier BS twinks using CDR's
    Quote Originally Posted by Romaas View Post
    at 49 its totally awesome damage.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415