Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Hi Means

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin View Post
    Who cares. Give it a 1second capped cast time + 3second recharge or something.
    How many people have to suggest the same thing, with everyone agreeing on the fairness, before it gets implimented?
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    How many people have to suggest the same thing, with everyone agreeing on the fairness, before it gets implimented?
    It takes exactly one dev-team.
    Sephiroth56 - 220 NT Atlantean - equipment
    Articate - The Brave New World.
    Sephiroth

Four enforcers
    trapped by the sea
    one teased the 'techi
    then they were three

Quote Originally Posted by ThePartisan View Post
    Die thread, die!

(Unless you speak German, because then it would mean "The thread, the".)

No that doesnt mean anything! "Stirb thread, stirb" would be the german answer.
    And seriously, it gets childish here.. Get over it already!
    Last edited by Nevo-RK3; Mar 14th, 2009 at 23:34:33.
    RK1

220/30 Soldier, 220/22 Shade, 170/24 Agent, 150/14 NT, 150/14 Adv, 150/19 Keeper, 150/20 Crat, 165/21 Fixer, 150/20 MA, 150/18 Doc, 100/10 MP, 150/11 Trader
    60/06 Enfo, 60/06 Engi, 60/06 Fixer

Better than fixers like fifty50 attempt to do a torakx.
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

Quote Originally Posted by Nevo-RK3 View Post
    No that doesnt mean anything! "Stirb thread, stirb" would be the german answer.
    And seriously, it gets childish here.. Get over it already!
    You missed the Simpsons reference.
    <Lazy> who knew ao f*rum denizens were such homophobes?

Lordstage Free to do anything
    Byracka iddqd
    Battlespork Eats what he kills
    Bloodforbaal Utter bastard
    Pinealgland Too weird to live, and too rare to die
    Dagenham Radioactive courier
    Fascinated Elderly nature enthusiast

In the age of Silirrion I think I remember 26 pages of everyone agreeing on *something* - cant say when it changed because I left AO at that point.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiamin View Post
    Better than fixers like fifty50 attempt to do a torakx.
    haha thats funny

Quote Originally Posted by torakx View Post
    haha thats funny
    C'mon, if a bunch of agents had called you a retard from the start of your campaign. It would never have come to this.

Ofc unless you had the IQ of a pineapple.

PS. I'm not calling you a retard or trying to insult, just giving an example!
    Biggest lie of the century

Quote Originally Posted by Mavritanic View Post
    Make clan PvP zerg-bot is destroy pvp-action in AO.

Tnx!

lol i didnt have a campaign i just got sick of op debuffs and made 3 posts. the trolls took care of the rest

I don't think 3 does it -.-
    Avari 220/30/80 - Araghos 220/30/80 - Shishido 220/30/7x - Araninn 220/30/80

Quote Originally Posted by Tergx
    If one of the few traders are PvPing around you and land GTH on you, take a trip to decon and it will be gone. What's the big deal hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by torakx View Post
    lol i didnt have a campaign i just got sick of op debuffs and made 3 posts. the trolls took care of the rest
    Dang must be some troll using your forum account then. You should get that fixed asap !

I think the fact that agents bitch about RI shows that their access to CH is what is OPed, not the RI nano itself.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    I think the fact that agents bitch about RI shows that their access to CH is what is OPed, not the RI nano itself.
    Or that their defensive toolset is flawed.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Or that their defensive toolset is flawed.
    So if the toolset was better, then agents wouldn't complain about RI? I doubt it but maybe your right. Of course, advy and keeper still complained when Cocoon was affected by damage calc changes related to absorbs too.
    Awwww muffin, need a tissue?

Quote Originally Posted by Obtena View Post
    So if the toolset was better, then agents wouldn't complain about RI? I doubt it but maybe your right. Of course, advy and keeper still complained when Cocoon was affected by damage calc changes related to absorbs too.
    Of course they did. What was 30s worth of damage mitigation suddenly became something that against certain professions mitigated very little aside from some perks and certainly didn't last the full 30s.
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Of course they did. What was 30s worth of damage mitigation suddenly became something that against certain professions mitigated very little aside from some perks and certainly didn't last the full 30s.
    And you'd bet they'd complain a lot if there was a nano that easily landed on them, was spammable that removed all of their perk heals and debuffed their evades by 5k also.

CH heals 50% of an agent's HP every 8s. But hey, it's intended.
    They should fix it by adding the Armor Piercing Shot debuff to debuff reflect by 50%
    I'm casting "Physical Dominance" on you as a kind of kinky thing
    ... also quite proud of being suspended from Lemmingnet.. for... not slacking?
    GOOD ONE.

Don't be lonely anymore.

No one is supposed to kill Soljas. I mean, they are Soljas, understood, mada faka? Please fixa that Funcoma, or me and my army buddies will invade your country, capiche?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylinne View Post
    In the age of Silirrion I think I remember 26 pages of everyone agreeing on *something* - cant say when it changed because I left AO at that point.
    I think that was probably the BS bracers concept. It was removed before being added into live.

From my memory, a lot of other professions that have cried for stuff, have received some sort of work-around or something else. Nt/Mp/Crat(waiting for a rant from Sterva)/Solds/Docs/Traders/Enfs(2he cookie monsters)/etc,etc...

A few professions have received stuff which looks nice on paper, but doesn't work well with mechanics. To be on topic, like Agents. That escape nano is very nice, for example. (ps I'd love this nano on shade, my /crymode)

However, like blackcradle pointed out. Almost all of the critmods on every agent rifle are among the lowest (ie ofab etc) I believe they have a few perks that are 'working as intended' too.

Like hacre and a few others have suggested. Cry for what they would be willing to give you. Which obviously isn't going to be changing RI and Ch blockability. They could even do some cast timer like iCH. (ie not a cast recharge, but an affect timer on target)

And I agree with Alcoy, wtb pre LE!!! Pvp was so much fun back then.

People cry more about agents than any other profession. Which keeps them 13+ page threads alive and growing. If they were just agents crying, it would have died long ago. Thats what forums are for... Wahhhhhhh I do find all the stfu/stop whining/stop crying/gtfo etc comments really humourous on a game forum. Its almost comparable to 'I'm getting tired of the sun coming up every morning.'

Some of the best /most enjoyable threads have been /cry mode threads. So keep up the good work? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    No one is supposed to kill Soljas. I mean, they are Soljas, understood, mada faka? Please fixa that Funcoma, or me and my army buddies will invade your country, capiche?
    pha'er teh proza'kisak

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast