Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Most Wanted Clean up!

Note: This "top 10" list is total bull****- 4 of them (2 clan, 2 omni) farmed..

Makyla again, pathetic, go kill some omni.
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

Makyla don´t say that Johi farmed his title, he earned it after many hours spent on PvP...
    moon meeh

Heh, this is the same Makyla who's ganked me (a clanner) twice now.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

do we need to bring that up meurgen? i thought we got past this.. maybe you should share the rest of the story if you are going to bring it up out of context. No wait, i will, since I know you wont.

- i was helping an omni friend to the grid in MMD since she accidentally gridded.
    - i asked ppl not to kill and didnt think anyone would so i didnt waste my nano in gridding her myself.
    - we walked to grid term teamed.
    - meuren jumps my friend
    - i jump meuren in defence.
    - meuren already teamed with 2 others kills me and her.

- a lot of trash talking ensues.
    - one day later I have a publicized fight (on the forum listed in advance on pvp forum) with an omni in MMD.
    - the omni and i ask everyone in area not to gank us, that we are having a fair 1vs1 (i think his name was supax30 or something).
    - mid way through the fight, mueren (who was in the area when we asked for no gank), ganks the omni and makes him zone.

- I see him in omni arena a couple days later. he WAS NOT fighting anyone else, nor was he about to.
    - I kill him in the arena
    - note: ganking is jumping someone after they already are fighting or just got done.
    - from that info, you can see i didnt gank.

- 1 day later, meuren and his MA friend team up and attempt to gank me in tir arena.
    - at this point his guild leader got involved and i thought we straightened it out. now he posts lies...

Not even worth responding to your clouded judgement Mak.

I had forgotten about it, but I figured I'd point it out here because you so obviously lack the intelligence to properly respond to any of the posts at this forum... just thought I'd make that clear to the folks reading here.

The bottom line:

Twice in a row you attacked me unprovoked, there are no ifs ands or buts about it.

You're obviously still a bit flamed about it, despite the fact that I ended up being the better man by shrugging it off and forgetting about it.

lol

It's a bit silly to team with Omni in a 25% warzone when you are clan, don't you think? Then you get upset when someone attacks the Omni you're teamed with (not you), so you retaliate, get killed, and complain about it? Even use it as justification to kill the "attackers" later?

I like Meurgen's sig. It works well for this situation. "Think."

Now get over it

--Tsk

*sigh* can you show me what post I made in this thread above your slanderous comment about me and ganking that is "not intelligent" or that shows "clouded judgement"? All i said was that the list was tainted with a couple title farmers...which has been admitted to. How is that "clouded judgement" or an unintelligent responce? what a ****ing ****head you are. do i have to kill you again?

btw, you are not the better man.. your guild leader and a couple of your friends help stop your stupidity. better man rofl, atleast i didnt have any of my guild members try to double team you in the arena..

and sheffy - you didnt read.. I was helping a personal friend of mine (that was sitting at the computer next to me) by showing her something in BS. she accidentally gridded into MMD by lagging onto the grid exit. i guess i was stupid and didnt grid her out with fixer evac, but i thought i could save the nano to run 100 yards to the grid exit after asking people nicely not to attack.
    Last edited by Makyla; Sep 30th, 2002 at 02:06:31.

Astounding, completely missed the point of not one, but two posts.

To clear a couple things up, I stopped of my own volition, nothing my guildmates said would have changed my mind, and on a related note, they didn't tell me to stop. The ones who attacked you heard the what happened, and decided on their own that you deserved to be attacked.

If this bugs you so much, make another thread about it, stop cluttering this thread with meaningless threats. 'kill you again...' hahahahahaha

your flames do not impress me. they only piss me off. you do not even make sence.. you say i gank, so then I obviously need to show that I dont, because I feel strongly against ganking. then you post a reply saying im not intellegent? lol wtf? you are such a hipocrit! you are the one that changed the topic from ganking to intellegence. and now im the one that is missing the point of the posts? the point was about ganking, not intellegence. LOL

Uhg, Makyla you're irritating to argue with because you filter out everything that you don't want to hear.

The first post simply denoted your credibility to anyone who was even thinking about listening to you in the first place. Simple enough... it was a statement, followed by a fact to prove the statement. Doesn't get much easier to understand than that...

I don't see any flames here... I've stated a couple facts, and that's that. But like I said (and you just confimrmed) the facts seem to make you angry.

Like I said before, if you would like to discuss it, simply start another thread.

You are the one that started it by making a false statement about my character. If you cant handle the **** flinging back in your face, then dont post that kind of BS about me again.

Your posts did nothing to undermine my credibility, and my statement that you were first responding to needed no credibility to back it. Why dont you go back to school before you try to sound like mr smart guy.

Originally posted by Makyla
    your flames do not impress me. they only piss me off.
    Sounds like he's doing something right then.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Originally posted by Mharc

Sounds like he's doing something right then.
    At least someone intelligent is reading this.

Originally posted by Nothinman
    heh I'd just like to say that it is anyones choice if they choose to continue to pvp. after i got neo i DID pvp, then i just gave up. I hate it and the stress that goes along with it.

for me the only times pvp was fun were the first 5-10 mins of a 2ho war before clan/omni fled to bunker hopping. as well as camelot.

unfortunatly my acct expires soon, and I have no clue when camelot is up to go there to pvp.

I can use garv as an example, he was the first neophyte, this was so long ago it is rediculous, i was lvl 66 in BS and i saw him as neo, as far as i know he never pvp'ed again. Theres nothing wrong with this... people pay thier $12.95 a month to do whatever they want in this game. IF they have reached a "goal" that is neophyte, and dont feel like putting up with the B.S anymore thats fine with me.

just my .02c
    I quitted for 3 reasons after I got Neophyte.

1. Couldn't find anyone to kill that would raise my title back then anymore

2. Omg...it only took me 6 month to get from Novice to Neophyte...I aint taking another 6 month for next title. Is a waste of time and the name sounds stupid anyway.

3. Wanted to see what all the titles were but since they posted it up on the fourm, I don't have to wonder anymore.

Hi someone can put the link i can t found it
    Thx

C.I.A
    OTs....We fight???
    Junior "Tradition" Rm

Gotta love this forum.
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

Maybe I'm stupid...but where's the list?

-Yense

What list? The titles list? It was a sticky at the top of the PvP forum for months.

If it's not there, then it was (rightfully) removed because the title system doesn't work as they posted.

Show me the link to this list please
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast