Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011

Thread: Friday With Means - January 16th, 2009

Quote Originally Posted by info View Post
    PS: No offence but seriously I m not interested in your personal life. For personal stuff there are blogs...
    Last night while I was cleaning out my horses stall I was reminded of this post. Then I drove home, walked the dog and sat in front of a cozy fire with a bad book.

Take that!
    Colin Cragg
    This "Means" Cake
    Past Game Director (2008-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Last night while I was cleaning out my horses stall I was reminded of this post. Then I drove home, walked the dog and sat in front of a cozy fire with a bad book.

Take that!
    So... let's get back to bussiness.

How bad was your book?
    Harios - [Enforcer] cookies 220/30
    Advass - [Adventurer] nerf 220/21
    Wackios - [Shade] gankzsz 220/16
    Soldios - [Soldier] FA Burst 220/22
    Docios - [Doctor] healsplxz 220/20
    Cratios - [Bureaucrat] tape 220/19
    Proud Board Member of Dark Front Cookies >> Bacon, remember that!

Take that!
    Like I said ... no offence so

****MY APPOLOGIES if I offened you.****

We definitly have different views of professional etiquette. (not so mention personal security...)

Last night I logged to have some FUN! in the game and since I have 1 char(enfo) and BS is FUN! I logged in got rapped by some solds & agents (pretty normal on BS when you against omni side) so I logged off and watched a movie reminding myself not to renew the subscription.

Seriously is there any solution to SYNC issue? FC avoids to give an answer to that even tho I noticed that the latest mellee weapons increased their range wich reduced the sync effect.
    Can t that be done again ? (we don t need to become ranged... )

Take that!
    Last night I logged into the game and no one would cyb0r me. So, in my rage, I took out my frustrations on Ground Chief Aune. When she was dead, I crawled up onto her cold dead body and...err...hmm...yeah this personal stuff isn't something I should share on the forums.
    Autohead 220/30/70 Solitus Soldier - Synergy Factor
    Auron 220/25 Keeper ::: Shadowslave 220/23 Shade ::: Radius 211/21 Nano-Technician
    Sunza 207/21 Martial Artist ::: Voss 182/15 Engineer ::: Shadowhead 150/16 Agent

Its Friday today...where is the new "friday with Means"? Or you still reading LoTR & Silmarillion at fireplace?
    Last edited by Vickie; Jan 23rd, 2009 at 18:15:16.

Vickie
    Sovieta, Seraph - Angel of the first order
    Ihsahna,my Twinkie

" What on earth would our beloved, stinking, beautiful Europe have become without our dope fiends, drunkards, homosexuals, consumptives, madmen, syphilitics, bed-wetters, criminals, and epileptics? Our whole culture was created by invalids, lunatics, and felons."
    —Moment of Freedom- Jens Bjørneboe 1966

PS: No offence but seriously I m not interested in your personal life. For personal stuff there are blogs...
    I actually like reading that. Just skip over those parts if you don't.
    Deadly Whisper - RK1
    too many alts for to little space

No one says "no offense" unless they intend to say something offensive.

Theo
    If you are allergic to a thing, it is best not to put that thing in your mouth, particularly if the thing is cats.

Quote Originally Posted by SSK View Post
    I think, it's more omnis crying about coming changes, since they don't want to stay with 0% side XP (again)
    Soo, clams planning on sploiting like crazy just like last time they got Omni to 0% exp bonus on RK2, huh? I guess the main problem with that this time 'round is that you already started it and didn't get quite as far!
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Oh so predictable "winning side sploits"
    i R not spik engrish

Quote Originally Posted by SSK View Post
    Oh so predictable "winning side sploits"
    Yeah, it's so predictable because your side did sploit when we hit 0% exp bonus (remember how a bunch of people got banned for sploiting?) and were sploiting this time around (again a number of people got banned for it as well).

Of course, you can choose to go "NAI FC JUST DUN UNDERSTAND THEIR SPESHUL FEATURE USING SKEELZ", but no matter. You're just going nostalgic over sploited stuff. Kinda sad really.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Quote Originally Posted by Swordbreaker- View Post
    Yeah, it's so predictable because your side did sploit when we hit 0% exp bonus (remember how a bunch of people got banned for sploiting?) and were sploiting this time around (again a number of people got banned for it as well).

Of course, you can choose to go "NAI FC JUST DUN UNDERSTAND THEIR SPESHUL FEATURE USING SKEELZ", but no matter. You're just going nostalgic over sploited stuff. Kinda sad really.
    There is always people who sploit (on both sides), some get banned, some don't, some get banned for not sploiting. I didn't hear someone recently getting banned for sploiting in NW and your experience about "black sunday" is limited to rumors. I'm not nostalgic either, but if you search LoR, "omni sploits" will outnumber "clan sploits"
    i R not spik engrish

with os nuke and omni sb. omni sb roots and does damage.
    so if new os only does even 50% damage omni can still SB root and double SB trox or nm and the os nuke will finish alot of clans off.maybe change the os to aoe blind and some other nasty stuff including the snare.

i think the real issue is the mechanics in the tower sites itself. too many people entering causes servers to overload on that zone.

wonder is it possible to change tower wars so only a certain number of each side is able to participate.like an instanced battlestation.
    infact we could have on each site a portal or door or building to/that is a notum control center.
    where we have to go inside and take control that way.this would allow funcom to limit numbers of players and set any other parameters alot easier with an instance.
    timers of site could stay the same and instance would be open during 25%/5%

this would also be a way to create all lvls of pvp with no osb.except from orgmates inside the control center.

Take that!
    Just give me a comfortable couch, a dog, a good book, and a woman. Then if you can get the dog to go somewhere and read the book, I might have a little fun!
    -- Groucho Marx

Made me think of that.
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

****MY APPOLOGIES if I offened you.****

We definitly have different views of professional etiquette. (not so mention personal security...)
    Err, you know that Means is a human beeing like everyone else here, right ?
    He's a only Game Director and not the president of a warmongering country or hollywood celebrity and I doubt that Means has to care about his personal secuirty... ( Who want's to go to Oslo on free will anyway...? -Not counting the one whos's abusing a voodoo doll at home)
    I find it refreshing that we have a Game Director who's not arrogant.

It's funny tho that you talk about professional posting etiquette when my first thought on your posting was.. "Wow.. he must have forgotten to take his Ritaline"

Edit..
    Uh... I'm a week too late :\
    Gimp army from outer space:
    Falkvinge.::.Synneve.::.Gothangel.::.Devilbunny.::.Ulcerosa.::.Alywen

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011