Thread: Team Debuff's

Team Debuff's

With the up and coming expansion patch, and hopefully meaningful team PvP (land control) it would be nice if there was a new line of nano's for all professions, i.e team debuff's (other than the AE roots and maybe others i haven't played every profession).

I think these would have to be toned down versions of existing debuffs for each profession. Some examples of how existing nano lines could be implented in team pvp

Trader - A ransack/deprive which drains an enemy team and increases the strength of there own.

Doc - Team Init debuff perhaps, or team DOT nano's

MP - Team nano shutdown (ok thats way too powerful but i play an MP)

I'm no expert at PvP, nor do i pretend to be. I have no interest in duelling, titles or the like; however land control does appeal to me. Perhaps such things exist already but if not, any addition to the game is welcome.

Do this and all of the others want to nerf the Traders, Docs, and Mps
    100% Pure Gimp™!!!
    Eunike, a level 206 Trader,
    Machiaveli - a level 215 Bureaucrat(Teh Fun!!!)

Member of the Alpha Omega
    -- Currle:..all there well be too do is sit in the sun and Drink way too much Beer.

Originally posted by Sidhelin
    Do this and all of the others want to nerf the Traders, Docs, and Mps
    Just like now?
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

I can see what you mean, they could be over powerful if implemented badly. The example i gave were probably not the best but it would have to be something for all professions not a choice few.

Also i don't want to get into the whole debate over one on one PvP balance. This would be for team PvP, something thats up and coming (me hopes) with the addition of land control.

I doubt its even possible to achieve balance for duelling, and as i stated earlier i don't PvP under the current system so i have nothing to say on that matter.