Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Adventurer Love?

Adv just need what was promised. I played a soldier and gave up, they got the royal nerf a year ago when burst got gimped bad. Soldiers ARE NOT what they are supposed to be. Every other class in AO is a "soldier" it is kind of stupid. Why is it that traders/doctors are so powerful and yet a soldier, one who should be tuff and able to own #1 cant. Soldier needs more than just buffs, that doesnt make a class, they need sold only items that rock.

Engies/NTs well dunno what they want, NTs are kicka SS if they were any better they would be uber. they get 100% damage buff, can do massive amounts of damage, and they can warp. If i was gonna make a new char it would be NT, they are awesome!

engies...um still have no clue, but NO warping in 25% would be a good first step :P
    Old Isgrimnur Timer - Ranger
    Glen Sago Schmeisser - General
    Marky Kenidy Mark - Master Assassin Retired@200
    Bling Isgrimnurr Bling - Chairman and CEO

"Have you ever wondered, when you check loot and see NODROP, if it is not supposed to be dropped, how come the mob dropped it? And if the mob can drop it, why can't I?"

Kenidy, are you asking FC to nerf Engineers further? Sure, ask FC to nerf one of the few abilities which we have left, and actually are useful.

Honestly, I find your idea an appallingly poor one.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

ahh, little did i know this thread existed.. bump
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Originally posted by Kenidy/Isgrimnur
    Engies/NTs well dunno what they want, NTs are kicka SS if they were any better they would be uber. they get 100% damage buff, can do massive amounts of damage, and they can warp. If i was gonna make a new char it would be NT, they are awesome!
    Excuse me for being a n00b, but at level 181 I've still NEVER seen a 100% damage buff for NT's ... can you please tell me where I find this?

I play a trader. I have been playing a trader for over 6 months. In that time, traders have received one new ring, like all other professions. We have instead been nerfed (team heals, crit buff nerf which hit us harder than any other prof). We have several nano lines that are either completely ineffective or flat out broken, to the point where no trader in their right mind uses them. That being said, we are still a good class to play. The same can be said about advs. While you may not be getting all of the love that you want, it does not detract from the point that you are still a good class to play and fairly well-balanced, whether or not you are able to use all of the new goodies FC promised you. Other classes are not that fortunate and need much mork work than you do. As a result, you are not a priority.

How you think that you are in dire need of love I can not understand. I regularly play with 2 180+ advs, one a melee adv and one an x3 adv and frankly they do very well. The one who PvPs is a rookie, and does not often lose. Please understand that advs are supposed to be jack-of-all trade types, not uber in any area of the game. You are that right now. I can understand that you want new stuff to play with, but so does every prof and some need it more badly, to the point of a complete re-evaluation of the class (ie soldier).

Unfortunately, the class that whines the loudest often gets what they want.

Adv just need what was promised. I played a soldier and gave up, they got the royal nerf a year ago when burst got gimped bad. Soldiers ARE NOT what they are supposed to be. Every other class in AO is a "soldier" it is kind of stupid. Why is it that traders/doctors are so powerful and yet a soldier, one who should be tuff and able to own #1 cant. Soldier needs more than just buffs, that doesnt make a class, they need sold only items that rock.

engies...um still have no clue, but NO warping in 25% would be a good first step :P
    I've never played a soldier but I can't see what they are complaining about. They get reflects, a gun, plus alpha strike. This class is too uber imo.

Although I have never played this class I think I know enough about it to say that it doesn't need any love.

/sarcasm mode off
    Narama 209 MA
    Narakar 200 NT (gear)
    Kataq 137 Keeper
    Naracrat 137 Crat

Proud Member of TAG

RK1

Okey, Alpha Strike is NOT A SOLDIER THING first of all pls understand this doc can use full auto with Chs and maybe he will do lesser (abit) dmg then soldier so that make us uber? or decent dmger?...... MK shield yeh thats the only shield we have and we only using if we are tanking boss (not that much you can see without decent dmg we cant get aggro)..... the problem is this (my english is not good but i will try to explain) afer lvl 150... nano user chars getting extra ip cause they already maxed their nanos... so they are puttign the overcame ips to range skills and they are almost good as soldier.... but soldier after lvl 150 they already max their Range skills.... ok we putting to nano skills and we are maxing it but nanos are prof only so we cant do the thigns they did....
    NT .... their dmg i dont know how much but they are getting too much aggro and they dont have enough Hp to stand they should do something about it i dunno balance i cant say what cause i didnt play it but i can see some things
    Engineer first of all pathing is important and they need other stuff (i realy dont know too many Enigneer around they all left so i dont know)

and Adv... ok you get your 20% and want the 80% before everyone else ok wait then......
    (Original) lvl 200 Neutral -Soldier-
    Lance"Jovilen" Scheer

Originally posted by kainzgt
    so they gave you everything they said they would except for one thing.......sounds great to me!

and with your damage shields and those insanely overpowered heals you have now you are powerhouses in pvp after level 165 exspecially after 195, just go watch mazine or patk9 pvp sometime. stop complaining and realize how much you have actually been given. a high level adventurer now has the tools to be truly powerful so i suggest you stop complaining on the boards and go practice your pvp skills because there is no reason you shouldn't be rockin it.
    LOL, "insanely overpowered heals"? Wanna explain that to me? Don't get me wrong, I don't think they are bad heals, but they are simply just substandard copies of the Doctor heals, and they were never enough to keep us alive when our weapons didn't do any damage to begin with (pre-14.4). I've just never heard anybody refer to our heals as overpowered. Sounds like you're just jealous that you didn't pick a healing class to me.

As far as what we got versus what was promised, all the Adventurers on here are 50% right. Our original list of things we wanted, and had been rallying for since release, was:

1) Effective Pistols and 1HE weapons. At the time, before SOLs were introduced in 14.2, most Adventurers went the 1HE route, which meant using Rider Executioners, which equals 3 Dark Blue, 1 Green, 1 Aqua (Brawl, Dimach, Heavy Weapons, 1HE, Multi-Melee). In effect, this left most Adventurers with no IP for one particular nano line. Most opted to ditch the morphs, since they weren't worthwhile using. As far as Pistols go, well, I don't think I need to go there.. ever since Multi-Ranged was nerfed back in the Freedom Arms days, Adventurers were crippled as a inadvertent side-effect of that nerf. Not until 14.4 did we start to see the introduction of 2 viable Pistol lines, namely the River Seasons XP, the Ithaca Ki-12. The BBI Faithfuls, introduced in 14.2 as a "hold-over" until the 14.4 Adventurer "love", are still bugged, along with many other ranged weapons, as using Melee Init, and were originally using Evade-ClsC as a defensive trait. They remain still a very ineffective path for a Pistol Adventurer to take to this day.

It is still not possible for a new Adventurer to go the Pistol route without feeling gimped. All the new class-fixing Pistols have been introduced as team-mission loot, and as tradeskill items, as opposed to the class-fixing 1HE weapons and the weapons for other professions (sans Fixers) that are generally available at your local mission booth. It is still not possible for me to recommend ranged to a new Adventurer, and that is sad, since the choice is there, but it is so much harder to go down that road.

2) Morphs that meant something. To be honest, all but 2 of our morphs are actually useful when all is said and done. Calia's Form: Parrot and the Sabretooth line. The only thing Funcom did to make Sabretooth worthwhile was add a line of insta-heals and damage buffs that could be executed every 30seconds and 3minutes respectively. This was a very nice addition, but only really made one morph worthwhile for everyday combat. The other morphs were thrown small bones that didn't make them (as) worthwhile as the aforementioned two. Good/bad? You decide, since this is supposed to be our defining characteristic, and it is in my opinion still lacking greatly. Given the amount of wildlife on Rubi-Ka, the amount of morphs and the usefulness of 90% of them is laughable.

3) Buffs. We did finally get these, for our green skills, as asked, but unfortunately we were the first class, along with Fixers, to recieve a specific profession-patch under the new Shadowlands guidelines, i.e. the introduction of level requirements. High skill requirements and sky-high level requirements on buffs that, if they existed in game since release, would generally be castable around level 100-120, instead of the required level 195, 175, etc.

4) Multi-Ranged requirements. Even our buffs for these specific skills do not address the sky-high requirements on existing (useless) pistols, and the Adventurer-only pistols. It is still impossible to dual-wield 2xQL200 pistols, using the Multi-Ranged buff castable at level 195. Yet it still remains possible for Adventurers to dual-wield 2xQL200 melee weapons. There has been no explanation as to why, nor any indication that this will be addressed despite the fact that this was one of our top concerns.

5) Existing buffs pre-14.4. Our "buff lines" consisted of an AC buff that stops around level 125, and adds +373 AC. Most other classes possessing an AC buff of some sort have a much better buff than us, both at the same level and at higher levels, and generally they consume less NCU. This line, in addition to our +Runspeed line, abruptly stop at low levels. +Runspeed (Free Movement) stopping at +100 around level 40ish, and +AC stopping around level 125ish at +373AC. We desired that these be continued to be at least half of what other classes possessing these buffs have. This was never even addressed, and was quite disappointing.

6) Damage Shields. If you read the overview of the classes that Jim Salabim wrote a few months back in the launcher news section, he described the Adventurer as being desired in groups for their damage shields. The Adventurer is described in other places as being the master of the damage shield. Enforcers absorb more damage of all damage types. Adventurer damage shields absorb only ~300 points of 1 damage type (at the highest level), each particular nano absorbing a different type with a cutesy name to follow. No other profession with a damage shield has to juggle damage shields to match their opponent. As a profession who is supposed to be known as the damage shield expert, we still are far from reaching that claim. What was given to us was a self-only, stackable line of nanos that still do not compare to Enforcers. Basically, our damage shields consume a lot of NCU, do very little, and are meager in comparison to those of the Enforcer. We asked for clarification on this, but only got a bunch of self-only crap that didn't resolve the original issue.

7) Adventuring. A reason to put IP into the skill that likely would make us "Adventurers". This has yet to be seen, despite all the items that Adventurers have that add +Adventuring. This was ignored.

8) Teamability. An issue every profession faces, and not a top issue, but Funcom still did nothing to increase our teamability after our patch. Fixers got a lot in this department. Can't say that Agents did. MA's never had a problem. Adventurers still are seen as substandard Docs/backup medics, instead of a damage dealing class. This was never one of our top concerns, but, Funcom failed to give us any sort of buffs that teammates would want us in a team for. The Wolf Aura is not enough to make people say "Yeah, we could take that Adventurer, I wouldn't mind his ..... buff"

Overall, the reason why most Adventurers found solace in 14.4 was the addition of the insta-heals and damage buffs to the Sabretooth morph line. The rest of the stuff we got, we really never asked for. Everything that they did decide to give us, that we did ask for, we have yet to receive. The item database is also full of weapons and armor for Adventurers that does not exist in game.

I don't think the Adventurers feel gimped anymore--that is not the issue. When Cosmik posted the proposed changes in the thread linked a few posts up, the reaction was pretty bad. Pretty much nothing we had asked for was being done, or done badly. I think it was just disappointment, both in being pushed back twice from 14.0, to 14.2, to 14.4, to what was actually being done after waiting all that time. We just wanted a little more love than what was promised, after suffering for so long.

I'd also like to point out that Gaute originally said that Adventurers would be touched-up during the 14.4-14.6 duration, whilst beginning NT's at 14.6. Although at this point, with such a long time-span between 14.4 and 14.6, I wouldn't expect to see any Adventurer changes in 14.6 anymore. I think they consider us a done-deal, and that's sad. There was just so much more they could have done.
    Last edited by fl0w_; Sep 27th, 2002 at 20:48:00.
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka

flow is always very eloquent...and good looking.

Very Very good reply Flow!
    You seem to be one of few that understood what this whole post was all about from the beginning!

And seriously FunCom, if you read this post, stop putting all the good stuff on Tarasque, etc etc...
    I am not the only one who hates going there...
    I've been there alot and I got some stuff, but why not put these items in QUESTS!?

And by the way as an slogan for Shadowlands:

Anarchy Online: Shadowlands "If you like sitting on your ass waiting for some lame monster to spawn, praying that you are lucky enough to get the 1/1000 drop from it that you want"
    Last edited by Tomtemor; Sep 28th, 2002 at 00:03:48.
    TOMTEMOR

Flow, I have to give you a lot of credit for a well put together post that provides insight into why advs are so eager for more of what they were promised.

That being said, FC did something to help you, which is more than can be said for many professions. Consider the trader case. We are by no means gimped, we simply wanted some of the nano lines that are broken/ineffective to be modified or fixed so that they work as they are intended to (and these are not nanos that would be overpowering in any way if they were fixed). Instead, we got absolutely nothing. In fact we lost both of our trader professionals becuase they got so frustrated with FC's lack of responses/feedback that they quit. Most traders haven't even seen the trader report, and FC no longer really communicates with traders at all.

All that I'm saying is be greatful that you got something, anything, and that FC actually listened to you.

You know you say all advs who go pistol using are perma gimped. Well yes but advs aren't the only class that was meant to use pistols as their guns. NTs crats engies docs to name a couple. Now they are hella gimped if they go the pistol route because the only decent pistols are adv only. So what do they do?? adapt. engies switched to MA docs to shotties etc.

Where is it written in stone that a ADV must use pistols?? If you choose pistols and gimp yourself don't come whining here change weapons. It has been clear since release that pistols would always suck. even the supposedly uber FAs were not all that great.

Whats needed here is a bunch of new pistols usable by all profs not just advs. The problem is not advs suck the problem is pistols suck. so lets fix the problems and get some decent pistols instead of *****ing and complaining that your class licks when its one of the better ones.

Sincerely,

a engie who is pissed at all the fixed classes wanting more.

Originally posted by Intrepid
    You know you say all advs who go pistol using are perma gimped. Well yes but advs aren't the only class that was meant to use pistols as their guns. NTs crats engies docs to name a couple. Now they are hella gimped if they go the pistol route because the only decent pistols are adv only. So what do they do?? adapt. engies switched to MA docs to shotties etc.
    No. I didn't say that. I said given the pistols that a low-level non-twink Adventurer has available to them (read: mission rewards), they will be gimped, since there are no pistols worth a damn, sans the broken BBIs, that are available on-demand as mission rewards. The only 2 great Pistol lines ingame (not including the ones in the DB that are not ingame yet) are team-mission chest loot only, and are random drops. That is why it is difficult to tell a low-level Adventurer, or even a mid-level Adventurer, to even consider Pistols since it is so much more work than 1HE for just a little savings in IP.

Where is it written in stone that a ADV must use pistols?? If you choose pistols and gimp yourself don't come whining here change weapons. It has been clear since release that pistols would always suck. even the supposedly uber FAs were not all that great.
    It's written as one of our Key Skills on the description of the Adventurer. Along with that, if you remember correctly, the reasoning behind buffs becoming self-only is so that those professions can be better with that particular skill than any other profession. Thus, Adventurers got a Pistol buff, 1HE buff and MR/MM buff. This is supposed to make us better than anybody when it comes to those 3 skills, since we are meant to excel in them--they are green/aqua to us, and they represent our key offensive skills. Though Engies do have a +120 buff (although not easily castable), so I guess that sorta cancels out when it comes to being better hehe.

Whats needed here is a bunch of new pistols usable by all profs not just advs. The problem is not advs suck the problem is pistols suck. so lets fix the problems and get some decent pistols instead of *****ing and complaining that your class licks when its one of the better ones.
    The idea behind profession-specific weapons is to narrow the gaps in which attack rating and skill cost begin to matter. Before the profession-restricted weapons and gear, any profession could use any weapon SLIGHTLY WORSE than the profession that was a specialist in it. In other words, you put a pistol that does great damage and crits high in the hands of everyone, then everyone is going to use it, and the professions that are supposed to excel with Pistols suddenly don't feel like they have an edge, especially if they don't have much in the way of teamability, and buffs. Thus the reasoning for profession-specific weapons--to make sure the professions geared towards those particular weapons have a variety to choose from that will allow them to always have an edge over other classes that have other methods of dealing damage, taking damage, or both. Your examples, such as the Engineer, Crat and NT, all have unique abilities that the Adventurer does not. NT's have nanos which do damage and a full line of crowd control nanos, Engineers have a bot that does damage, Crats have nukes + superior crowd control nanos. If you give those professions the same weapons that give the Adventurer the damage output we are enjoying now, then the Adventurer becomes inferior to everyone in PvM and lackluster in PvP, returning us to the state in which we were in before 14.4. Please do not bring Heals into this as your defense since I am talking about damage dealing here, not damage taking. You can equip a QL200 BigBurger or a QL200 Light Beamer Pistol and with all the heals in the world you'll still be hard pressed to kill a Veteran Enforcer, even at level 200 with maxed Pistol.

You have to remember that it wasn't the nanos and changes that Funcom gave us in 14.4 that saved the Adventurer class, but rather the small amount of weapons they introduced that gave us the power to solo again, and to PvP again.

Sincerely,

a engie who is pissed at all the fixed classes wanting more.
    I think you're misunderstanding the point of this thread. Nobody disagrees with you on the fact that Engineers need massive amounts of love. I think the point of the thread was just to remind Funcom that they really had not finished fixing us. While MA's got changes and additions over 4 patches, for instance, we were promised changes and additions over 2, but it seems as though it's only going to be over 1, and 14.4 wasn't even the dedicated "Adventurer Love" patch that they kept touting it as--we shared it with Fixers. Not that they weren't worthy, but 14.4 was a) rushed out in a matter of days b) did not address any of our major concerns and c) has been so long ago that with the interruption of 14.5 we are all pretty certain that whatever else they had in store for us in 14.6 when they begin to fix NT's (which also seems to have been forgotten) will be lost.

This was really just a bump thread. Don't turn it into an "Adventurers don't think anybody else needs love but them" thread, because we don't think that. It's just that it's still sorta our turn, and with 14.6 nearing soon, I think Adventurers are getting restless to know whether Funcom will finish up whatever they had in store for us, or if they decided to forget about us.. again.
    Last edited by fl0w_; Sep 28th, 2002 at 05:20:06.
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka

Originally posted by fl0w_
    This was really just a bump thread. Don't turn it into an "Adventurers don't think anybody else needs love but them" thread, because we don't think that. It's just that it's still sorta our turn, and with 14.6 nearing soon, I think Adventurers are getting restless to know whether Funcom will finish up whatever they had in store for us, or if they decided to forget about us.. again.
    Exactly. I just want to know where all the stuff that was promised is? I mean they can fix engies/NTs/Soldiers too. All they need to do for us is flip ON to a couple of items that aren't in game but should be ingame. I think it is too late to hope they will actually FIX some of the things we complain about like our morphs. Personally I just want Ancient adv sword and new shields in game.

As for my other comments:

Nullity Sphere is 100% shield against damage. NTs IMO aren't hurting for lovin'.

Engies: my comment was inlight of the lameness that is warping people into camelot, and hence for those engies involved.

Soldiers: still need love.

Also back to flow_'s original post, What did advents get for teaming? ATM the 2 things I get asked is "can you parrot me" or "hey how much can you buff perception", so what did we get.

Just bumping this, hopefully cz or cosmik can pass this on to devs and get some answers.

Also pls dont take 3 mths for next patch.

"Have you ever wondered, when you check loot and see NODROP, if it is not supposed to be dropped, how come the mob dropped it? And if the mob can drop it, why can't I?"

Bump

I really don't play my adv cause there is really nothing to look forward to with it.. 195+ nano's... WTF, i don't want to spend my life doing boring ass missions to find out i still can't cast the nanos that are supposed to balance our class.

I will just continue to make characters with new classes until i get too bored, and leave like the rest
    Luxferro

"We will look into it"

Yeah right..lol

As for my other comments:

Nullity Sphere is 100% shield against damage. NTs IMO aren't hurting for lovin'.
    Uhm, sorry to rain on your parade here, but do you have ANY FREAKIN' IDEA how rare NS is? Not to mention NSII which is the only *semi* useful variety of it? I suggest you FIRST go check the exchange forum and see the PRICE of NSII befor you open your mouth and say ANYTHING about NS(II), and THEN consider that a VERY *VERY* small minority of NT's can get/have this "über" nano. NOW let's talk about balancing...

NS in either form never was, nor will EVER be a balancing item, simply because:
    a) It's RARE.
    b) It'll STAY rare
    c) Funcom considers it PURELY as a bonus item, not balancing (which it isn't)

If you feel NS is so allmighty overpowering go to arena and see what happens to the NT that uses NS there most of the time ... that's right, oponent just runs away (NS roots you), and comes back after it's over and finishes the job.

Did I mention NSI lasts 14 seconds with a 6 sec recharge (ie for anything but stay alive while waiting for doc to catch up on heals it's useless), and NSII lasts 19 sec with a 2 sec recharge (so you can actually DO something with this...). Don't tell me you think 19 seconds of shielding (for the VERY few who get this nano) is overpowering when you consider that ALL debuffs go through, ALL dot's go through, ALL reflect go through, and NO NT can do enough damage in the short time it lasts to kill ANYTHING.

edit: sorry about the rant here, but that sentence just pissed me off, sorry

I'm all for further fixing of the adventurer profession. However, as soon as one profession gets some "FC Love", they are automatically looked upon by others (other professions that is) as being lucky since they got at least "something" and/or "über". Why can't profession X still make himself/herself heard when it comes to legitimate issues regarding their professions? The fixers got "fixed" sort of in the patch, and now makes for a nice profession with or without GA. However, there are still things that can be done with the profession. The NCU buff bug anyone? I think I've told team mates a zillion times that they have to cancel their ncu buff in order to get a new one, and then get an angry "Why ?!?!? Then I have to cancel some other buffs as well!". This was just an example.

Just because a profession has received some "love", doesn't mean there aren't any issues left with the profession. Of course someone has to speak up about it, so that hopefully it will someday be fixed. Of course, if a silly person comes here asking for insanely overpowered things, you can comment it, flame or whatever, but when it comes to issues that are important in fixing the profession, I don't see why one can't post about it. If nobody ever brings it up, then it is for sure it won't be fixed either.

And FC stated recently that they will not give "love patches" anymore, so further fixing of professions will probably be smaller fixes over a period of time I guess. Maybe one or two of your wishes/requests will be granted, Tomtemor

Originally posted by Two-Face
    Uhm, sorry to rain on your parade here, but do you have ANY FREAKIN' IDEA how rare NS is? Not to mention NSII which is the only *semi* useful variety of it? I suggest you FIRST go check the exchange forum and see the PRICE of NSII befor you open your mouth and say ANYTHING about NS(II), and THEN consider that a VERY *VERY* small minority of NT's can get/have this "über" nano. NOW let's talk about balancing...
    Sorry dude most NTs I know have this nano.

Also IMO it is less rare than GA4, which sells for HUGE amounts on forums.

IMO if they made an adventurer item that was uber yet rare as hell I would still have it. Why? Because I actually work at this game to aquire the items I want.

NT can't solo? You don't need to just calm missions, pick up all the chest loot and sell the stuff. I know many Nts that do this, or they solo boss. NTs arent the gimps everyone makes them out to be, they are just hard to play well, yet those who do play them well kickass.

You want to talk about balance/lovin. Nanomage breeds need lovin, and unfortunately a ton of NTs are that breed so they confuse their need with love, with their breeds need for love.

Flame away, but I have yet to meet any 175+ NT who still plays and 1) can't kick the crap out of anymob, thereby gaining aggro and keeping it 2) kick some booty in PvP as well. 3) is not wanted in teams caue they are gimps.

Now I know this post is gonna tick some NTs off, well that's fine. You come into an adventurer thread whining, you are gonna get some reaction.

Wow, great posts! especially yours Flow, it was your sincereity that got me to even create an Advent

neways, just an FYI for Tormentor,

The Sabretooth was a slow and clumsy beast, massively muscular, not very agile, so I can see the -100 runspeed...

As for everything else, I agree, but let's face reality for a moment... Is this your game? YOUR concept? Your (dare i say it) vision?

No?

ok then, face it, Funcom will take this game and it's fixes (nerfs) where it wants, peoples ranting and whining will get us NOWHERE

Want to make a real difference and get the fixes you want?

2 words

MASS EXODUS

All it would take is 40% of the people currently playing to cancel thier accounts, maybe even less, even if only temporarily, to get the fixes you want...All classes, not just Adventurers. But, the likeliness of that happening? heh

Save it, it is pointless and useless.....

But to be fair to Funcom, I must say this, and PLEASE disagree with me on this. This is BY FAR the BEST MMORPG I have played to date.

Asheron's Call? cool for 2 weeks
    Eve Online? ..........
    Earth and Beyond? sheesh even in beta u could tell it wasn't gonna go newhere
    EverQuest? omg...always dark, crappy models, ****ty interface, cornball sound, crappy classes, DULL...but mostly UGLY
    DAoC? paleez
    and quite a few others

This game has kept my attention, time, and frustrating dedication since June of this year. Wonderful low-poly models, awesome textures and light, beautiful interface, sure it lags but still...

Think I haven't been playing long enuff to be frustrated enuff eh?
    heh, I live in US central zone, I werk at 7am to5pm Mon-Sat
    I have missed 6 days of playtime since I downloaded the game. I play from the time I get home, to the time I eventually pass out from exhaustion from skipping a few days of sleep to play this game. I have many characters of all professions across all 3 servers.

I hate this frigging game...
    I love this frigging game...

Even with all the BuII****, and there is LOTS of it too, I cannot stay away from it, or the people who play it. Sure, we are getting screwed, no fixes worth a damn, paying extra for mini expansion, prolly have to buy the game AGAIN when Shadowlands hits the shelves, etc. heh

But what the hell? What are you gonna do? Whine on the boards about not getting fixed?

IT DOES NOT CHANGE THE FACT THAT FUNCOM WILL NOT/ CANNOT MAKE THE CHANGES YOU DEMAND UNTIL YOU DO SOMETHING TO FORCE THAT CHANGE

I dunno....just my little input which does not really matter i suppose... but then, I baked outta my mind =)

Originally posted by Tomtemor
    Imagine you are promised 100 new things in your NT/Eng/Sol patch, and you get 20, and then everyone would say "ooh ohh you got your love, my turn, my turn..." wouldnt you feel the way I do?
    Imagine you were promised that in 14.6 your class would get fixed, and then a couple of months later you were told that from now on there will be no more patches fixing a class, even though it was posted on the forums that the very next patch will be fixing your class...
    Click Click BOOM

www.proveuswrong.com
    BoomDoom - Lvl 146 NT
    Thugdoom - lvl 80 enforcer
    EmissaryDoom - lvl 75 Crat
    ProfDoom - Lvl 57 MP
    Nursedoom - lvl 57 Doctor

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast