Thread: Yalm bugs

Yalm bugs

1. Getting out of my yalm now fails 66% of the time and I have to zone after attempting to get out. I wait for the unequip period to finish then I'm still in it. If I attempt to unequip again then I get a cannot perform this action while polymorphed (or something similar). This has been going on for many patches now but seems to be worse in 14.5.0.

2. And of course upon unequiping the yalm characters are still two inches high. Silly but not a show stopper.

3. Can't they change the view point from inside the yalm - it sucks.

same here

I just experienced this same exact problem.

Cept it is constantly that way. My Yalm icon is constantly shaded. I can load it up......go to unload and im still in it till I zone. The polymorph message....same thing.

I just got my yalm bout a week ago and havent had a problem till tonight.

Although before it happened, I was parked about 15 meters above a boss camp. They couldnt reach me, so i went AFK before i dropped down and attacked. When i came back i was at the reclaim. Boss had killed me....although i thought i was well outta range. (Yea I know....stupid ) Then noticed the Yalm problem.

Are there any "dying in yalm" things I should be aware of?

well

if your yalm is greyed out, try placing it in your bankbox, then to your inv again. that will fix it.

Also, if you die, then equip yalm as soon as you have the vehicle air sufficiently out of rez shock, but are not yet fully out of rez, you will always stay 'stuck' in it when you unequip.
    To solve that, wait till you're fully rezzed before equipping yalm again.

And if you are as tiny as a lilliputter when you unequip yalm, just run out of targetting range from whoever you appear tiny to, this will 'reset' the graphs. This also applies when you appear invisible to others in a teammission.

hope that helps at least a little bit ^^
    Syryx, nanotechician by trade, proud member of Shadow Ops and part-time leet

"that's not a bug, that's a feature"

Same issues here with my alts. Also, try sitting then equipping your yalm. You can only move at run speed on the ground, and cannot fly. Pointless really.
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

Actually it's a bug with you having an air nav skill that is equal to the yalm.

Raise it a couple points over and it goes away.

this does not apply to the you flew into a mision in the yalm died, and are standing at the reclaim with a greyed out yalm. just wait till you finish rezzing equip and de-equip the yalm and all is good then.
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

I have a yalm that requires 166 Veihcle Air, i mylsef
    got almost 300 on that skill.

But i still get the same error, everyone does.

But what about the original yalm bug.
    When you un-equip your Yalm when others are
    in your range of view, you will be 1" tall.
    The same happends when other un-equipes their yalm
    in front of you.
    Come on, can you please fix that bug,!!`?

It really sucks being in SFH with a team and try to get out of my ride and NOT be out of it even tho the yalm is now in my inventory. Cannot re equip it either, you have to fly to a zone border, re-equip it, and hope it doesn't do it again when you get back to team...what's up with it?