Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sign here if you'd like a PvP server.

Sign here if you'd like a PvP server.

im not proposing this as an umbrella fix for the pvp situation, as some seem to think when this topic comes up, but rather, a different server for a vastly different taste in gameplay.

im not arguing that pvp sux on rk1-3, and this is the conclusion. I'm simply saying i see/hear SO many people who crave this style of gameplay and a setting on rubi-ka where you only see 0-25% suppression.

I think if this were to happen, it may reduce some server stress on rk1-3, and make for an extremely enjoyable time, plus you wouldnt have any of the past exploits or items in game giving one person extreme advantage over another, as the world would all be 15.0+ atleast.

If you agree, toss me a bump, if you dont, make a big long post about how this is a stupid idea and you'll gank me in MMD.
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

signed..
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Heh... hope Jek's suggestion gets implemented... so I can see the wonders of high level Omni NTs running through Tir AoEing all the level 1 newbies.

Bump.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

go!
    Quote: The present is the ever moving shadow between yesterday and tomorrow

None of you listen, none of you care, why the hell should I care?!?

Mega Bumpage

BUMP!
    So, it's sorta social, Demented and SAD, but social.
    (The Breakfast Club)
    Coagulator - General of the Professionals

Thumbs down

No.

One, no level 1 n00bs will ever play on a PvP server. So those dreams of running through Tir Grid or BB ripping heads off will never come true.

Two, there will be an incredibly lower population. Take the entire population that cares to PvP, and put them in a world as big as RK. You'll only see people once in a blue moon, and the game becomes more like Highlander than what we're looking for. People will eventually migrate to PvP hot spots for battles. Which is the same as it is now... 2H0, Camelot, MMD, Arena.

It's a BAD idea to split the PvP community with the carebear community. BAAAAAAD. Reference Ultima Online to take note of this.

Bad idea... Bad.

Darktide-Ka, good.
    Hailieglade 200 Heavy Combat PoP Star - Proud member of Inner Circle - Omni born on June 18th 2002
    ...after you fix cams can we get a 250 lvl cap? or maybe a 5k token board? for some poetic justice...
    BR 15 CR 2 Sniper / Medic / Engineer - Markov

100%?

If this server is 100% damage, sign me up! If not then I dont want it :P.

/signs up

If it would happen we would need more guards in Tir tho

would be good to have a new server where everyone started again that was 25% and 0% in places
    i would be soo up for that

1-200

depends if i get to copy my char over to there or if i have to start over.

If i get to "dupe" my character, fine sign me up :P
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

bumb tho its useless since its been done many times before and FC doesnt care
    =:Main Char:=

Kazax Meta-Physicist (Saint) Rk2

=:Alternative Chars:=

Ugtar Enforcer (Union Man) Rk2

Kazzax Enforcer (Worker) Rk1 (Retired)

Kickn1337 Martial Artist (Master 5th Dan) Rk2

Der finder kun 10 slags mennesker dem som forstĺr binćr og dem som ikke gřr!!!

Cool

*BUMP*
    100% Pure Gimp™!!!
    Eunike, a level 206 Trader,
    Machiaveli - a level 215 Bureaucrat(Teh Fun!!!)

Member of the Alpha Omega
    -- Currle:..all there well be too do is sit in the sun and Drink way too much Beer.

signed

me put X here
    RK2
    BigStupid
    ChasyLane

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast