Thread: [ALL] OTPC: Who is Omni-Tek?

[ALL] OTPC: Who is Omni-Tek?

Who is Omni-Tek?
    January 11, 29483 - Eto Demercel [Global]

OTPC - Omni-1 HQ - Eto Demercel reports exclusively for OTPC about the lives of the Omni-Tek Directors.

Omni-Tek is your friend.
    Omni-Tek is your family.
    Omni-Tek protects.

We all know this truth, we know that Omni-Tek cares for us and offers us everything we need in life. But most of us do not know the people that make sure, with all their power and abilities, that it stays this way every day of their life. They ensure that we can live our life safe and content.

Who are these people that make all this possible?
    On one hand, of course, we all work for the well-being of the family and give all our best on a daily basis. But today I talk about the Directors of the corporation.
    We know them all by name, but only few or us have ever seen them with our own eyes. Are they hiding? Resting on their laurels? Having an extended holiday trip to the Lush Hills resort? These are nothing but lies which the rebels try to sell us as truth.

The truth looks quite different, as you will read here over the next weeks. The directors of Omni-Tek sacrifice more than the average employee, giving their free time and even their health for us. This is what I had the honour to observe personally. But do not simply trust my words, read and discover it yourself.

Some might ask who I am. Well, I am just an employee of the corporation like you. The only thing that puts me apart is that I, in my capacity as OTPC reporter, had the chance to accompany our directors for one day and to interview them about their work and lives.

Eto Demercel for OTPC.
    Last edited by Editor: OTPC; Jan 12th, 2009 at 18:18:56.

This should be some humorous properganda. I wonder how they will do making Omni-InternOps and Omni-AF..... nice, flowery and fluffy just like a cuddly stuffed leet doll.
    And will they cover Zora and his cross dressing? Oh I'm going to look forward to this.

If there is a document in this universe that is even more full of conservative corporate brown-nosing, I have yet to see it. What sorta dog and pony show are you hoping to push onto people? Anyone with even half a brain knows that the other documents trying to 'introduce' us to familiar names is nothing more than a joke.

Communications and shipping (Omni-com /Omni-trans) happen ALL THE TIME beyond the fingers of Omni-tek. I have seen your own people even admit it! Even the ICC talks about how the Dust Brigade communicate with each other beyond the outzones, and can't be one hundred percent tracked.

Are you ready to admit that your own people are so frail to realize that this planet is dangerous, unsecure, and completely in chaos at times?

If not, then I think you need a stronger dose of reality, pal.
    Last edited by Bubbacrush; Jan 19th, 2009 at 00:50:38.
    Towerblock, 220/30/70 Engineer
    President of Steadfast

And way too many alts...