Thread: [ALL] OPC: Omni-Reform office bombed - Severe casualties reported

[ALL] OPC: Omni-Reform office bombed - Severe casualties reported

Omni-Reform office bombed - Severe casualties reported
    January 10, 29483 - [Global]

OTPC - Early this morning, January the 10th, 29483, a powerful explosive device was detonated within the Omni-Reform building in Omni-1's trade district, leading to massive internal destruction. It is unknown who is responsible for the attack.

According to the current estimate damages amount up to 293 million credits. A large hole has appeared in the first 5 floors, suggesting that the device used was a high-yield pressure bomb, flanked by armor piercing shells, resulting in massive collateral damage.

Emergency personnel have reported 108 confirmed dead, 192 wounded and 97 people still missing. Omni-Reform director, Eva Pourais is reported to be among the injured but Omni-Med has confirmed that she had received only superficial injuries, as she was within her office when the bomb detonated.

Experts have stated that the limited damage to the building itself can be credited to the superiority of Omni-Tek construct materials and building designs.

397 People affected by the Blast, yet the damage was 'limited'.

I think Reform is going to need to buy more buildings because clearly they're packing their people in the building like sardines!
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||Serve Omni-Tek
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT||||||||||||||||||||Join the ROTFLMAO
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT|||||||||||||||||||||||||
    OTOTOTOTOTOTO TOTOTOTOTOTO||||||||||||||||
    TOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOT
    OTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTOTO|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Awsome!
    Rajib - 220 Shotgun Doctor | Businessraj - 220 Shotgun Trader | Nanquan 210+ MA | Blasi - 209 ME Keeper | Rajliana - 200 bow MA ++++++

WTB Red and blue teams in BS. Thanks Michi!

I....wonderrr who'sss behind thiss...?
    220 Finalizer (FINALLY, after 3 years without a single ding!) Nulion, Squad Commander (And Council of Truth Clerical Staffer) of Alpha Omega

Once upon a time, I dreamt I was a butterfly...Suddenly I awoke...Now, I do not know whether I was then
    a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming that I am a man. - Chuang Tzu

Sounds like something fishy is going on....

I'm just glad my father was not in the building at the time. I certainly hope there's a heavy investigation on this.
    Tresa "Cylie" Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Trousers View Post
    they're packing their people in the building like sardines!
    Sounds like something fishy is going on....
    uhu

Quote Originally Posted by Nulion View Post
    I....wonderrr who'sss behind thiss...?
    I wonder if its the same one behind the bombing in Rome Green...does anyone remember that? Was last year I think
    Tresa "Cylie" Burke

Has anyone heard anything more about who did this? Any rumors flying out there?
    And now You know!

Roger "Scoopx" Johnson

Cub Reporter
    Rubi-Ka Times
    Neutral Division

I heard an intern flushed a cherry bomb down the toilet as a dare. Remember kids, it's only funny untill someone gets hurt!
    Point Blank

Quote Originally Posted by Kotts View Post
    ...it's only funny untill someone gets hurt!
    depends on who is hurt. Since it was employees in this case, I still laughed.

Quote Originally Posted by Astera View Post
    depends on who is hurt. Since it was employees in this case, I still laughed.
    Shows how much some people value life, but luckely evolution keeps their numbers down.
    I hope the gulty is found as soon as possible
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

Quote Originally Posted by Gimpeline View Post
    Shows how much some people value life, but luckely evolution keeps their numbers down.
    I hope the gulty is found as soon as possible
    Heh, coming from Omni Reform.
    pot. kettle. black.
    Point Blank

Amature explosion! I could have toppled the building with pure willpower! And half a bottle of jack, of course. Er, not that i would. Nope. Me? Destruction? Never.