Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 400k ping in camelot tonight...woot...

400k ping in camelot tonight...woot...

Can anyone beat it? Its a new record for me.
    MP's should be FEARED.

I was fine after i turned off all effects and graphics to low rez.

I had everything turned down already. It was a spike that lasted a few min, unfortunately it happened when the clans trained all that crap into the box room and I couldn't area mez.
    MP's should be FEARED.

Oh im agreeing with you that the servers arent built with for the amount of clanners filling the zone. I guess it just was a bit more tolerable than full graphics on. Heh I think i died 10 times before I actually zoned back to reclaim the first death.

Originally posted by Psiraven
    when the clans trained all that crap into the box room and I couldn't area mez.
    Was that before or after they warped in 324809823284 green/grey cannon fodder? I can't quite remember.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Camelot is cool each time i go there i feel like going to the superdome to watch some WWE wrestle event.
    All the phonies with big mouth telling you how they filled up the already full dungeon to own you and your 60k ping, or training llizzards on you sorta make me think of the usual " grab a chair and fairly kick the guy on the head with it".
    Then people wonder why no omni come to camelot, why theres so much lag, why theres no pvp action, lol get real each time clan is loosing, they warping the greens, the greys, their grandmas grey cat, lil sister red fish just to get some cannon fodder and then the uba pvper tag people with the appropriate title and kill them. And some dostill wonder ? I dont.

anyway whatever ~
    Infamine 200 soljah

Angry Train

Ugh Chasing and nuking Thiefhunter , while he systematically aggroed every lizard in T room has got to be one of the lowest moments i've ever witnessed in the game.

And it's the Omni are going to look like demons in Shadowlands?

Pfft.

See you at next Camelot (that isn't during work hours)
    Vergil : OT NT : Dept of Applied Nanotechnology
    Jobe Plaza
    Retired NT Professional
    Proud Owner of RubiKa's Biggest Banjo Collection
    Server First!

Camelot was kinda funny today despite dieing 7 times etc. Still had blast running to box room then Caol, Argulace, Piikey and some others chase me in T room for awhile till I died again :P

haha.. well i did some training yesterday.. but seriously, it wasnt intended, I was one of the first clans down to tara while omni was killing, and i had like 2 or 3 lizzys on me... and didnt really wanna engage omnis with lhose damn lizzys on my back.. so of course i ran thru the masses in hope that i would loose some agg (and risk beeing rooted i might add) dunno if i actually lost them tho.. damn lag makes it hard to tell

as for warping in cannonfodder.. well i dont know if this has been done, but i rather see ppl enter that can contribute and actually i havent seen any warping going on for quite some time now.. but hey, mebbe thats just me..

sidenote: why the hell is those lizzards grey, why is morgan grey.. im lvl 179, i can kill a redish rm/ace solo, cant kill morgan and grey lizzys is much harder than a yellow Vet.. ? why not just givem a color that matches how hard they actually are ? and also, think of all the pinkys you could collect from those who killed the lizzys on their way down
    Last edited by Znails; Sep 26th, 2002 at 09:23:25.
    Znails

lol, yea. I had a burst aimed at soalitis when you guys were fighting tara earlier today and it took me about 5 minutes of lag to unleash it. during that time i was being attacked and when the burst registered i pushed the button: 'no line of sight' and i died. I must be the cannon fodder you were referring to

Guess i'll have to tinker with those settings a little more
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

Uhm, yah the DrSweetie thingie was funny 4 omnis chasing her all around in the lair while she stopped by our doc to cast palsy
    but the not funny part is the 20 greybies that just stand there and look dumb not knowing what to do and just die over and over. Cmon i had 5 of them hitting me and they didnt took me down and those are suppose to do any harm to the dragon ?
    There would be alot more fun like the lairs fights we had if there wasnt this warping bs, like someone who will remain anonymous sayed " O but they couldnt get in GS2 so we warped them", ill say Yeah if they couldnt get in it means the dungeon is FULL and no one else is suppose to enter. 95% of the OT people that come here come for pvp, but not with people that only pvp when they outnumber the other side 10 on 1 using cheap a** strategy.
    Or of course OT could warp 50 lvl 6 just to make you guys lag how would that sound ?
    Then after people start threads like " No more omnis at camelot"
    The funniest parts tonite were DrSweetie and all the others tryin to pick on kill team (thedwarf also ) not the 30 lvl 100 standing on the stairs :P
    Infamine 200 soljah

lol yeah, we found T all alone (baxie found it) and rushed in with my guild, we had T down to 40% when clan arrived, few moments later we had looooooots lizards in our room, tried switching Flashpoint to kill of some clan trainers but its not fun seeing you weapon switch a minute later, then you see 10 hits on T with flashpoint and end up dead with a nova in your hands

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

LOL this sounds like a fun night =)

Wish i was there

What happens when you cant get a ping reading? hehe
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Ya it was fun earlier in the night too

UNfortunately, i had to log. And about ur bad pings, I know i used to get like 300k pings in camelot, but my puter sucked! I recently got a AMD athlon xp 2000+ and i dont get nearly as much lag as b4. And i have a cable modem .

I ventured into the box room that night also, only to get stunned many times and die then i had to log cause i was sleepy

Ya if camelot keeps having battles like this it will be a lot of phun!
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

Oh and it was that arinia that killed me! You bad girl! Though u had a lot of help
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

you were obstructing my view with your smelly catform jaws at the stairs (as Firerose of course)

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions

Originally posted by Johiyat
    Oh and it was that arinia that killed me! You bad girl! Though u had a lot of help

Yes, we killed a lot of people -- that's not the point. I'm all for good battles; that's the main reason we all should be going to Camelot.

It's the asinine people who decided that they need to warp people in when it looks like they are going to lose.

No good battles can happen like that. Anyone who says different doesn't know what they are talking about.

There's something wrong when you see the same clan MA coming back every 5-10 minutes, and of one of us died (only happened on the really big pushes) we couldn't get back into the dungeon because it was full :-/
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Talking Lagfest 2k2

I must say I had Fun keeping my team healed while i could, (ladywolfff, zalmocrat, aaaliyah, Paperjockey and dammit Voleran ) but the pings got so high in the box room I couldn't heal.... clanners warping their butts Off (Toolwoman) and just all the people stuffing into the Dungeon...Ugh.. We may have faltered this time but at least I know my Dead body lead some clanners to their LaG deaths!!!!

Omni-tek Forever!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast