Hello dear readers, some of you may know me from my column "A Rubi-Ka Exclusive" which I've been writing since 29477.

December 19, 29482 will be a date to remember. It is the day "Rubi-Ka Times" was officially launched across our beloved planet.

We're very excited here at our new offices which at this time must remain secret since our freelance reporters are from all 3 factions and some radical elements may disagree with omnis, neutrals and clanners working together in a single newscast.

First thing is that my regular column, "A Rubi-Ka Exclusive" will now be published through RKT and nothing will change about my approach and way of doing investigative reports or interviews, to the dismay of my fellow omni and neutral colleagues here at RKT.

After some heated debates regarding Editor status, it has been agreed that in all fairness that editors must be of different factions. This means editors will be clan, omni and neutral and can edit any article from anyone. Some may think that a clan editor may edit and practically "pull the rug" from underneath an omni or neutral reporter's article and vice versa. Not so.

All editors main role will be to check for grammar errors, and will give reporters some leeway regarding fact checking. Of course if someone submits a "I killed a Unicorn with a Leet Doll!"... don't expect it to be approved, because:

A) It's unlikely that it happened.
B) It's boring and not newsworthy.

We're going to try and make RKT a reliable source of news, there is room for sports, entertainment, social, political, military news, etc. But please don't use it to spread rumors which could cause unnecessary excitement over nothing.

Features and how-to steps regarding RKT as well as basic guidelines are available. Please be aware that RKT at launch will not be an as-is publication, as needs arise we will develop more features, tools and options for our reporters and readers.

If you want to be an RKT Reporter, please read the guidelines, it's easy to join!

The well known Channel42 broadcast in collaboration with RKT will be keeping it's listeners with up to date headlines and latest news provided by the most up to date news portal across Rubi-Ka.

Thank you for reading and we're looking forward to your feedback with the brand new Rubi-Ka Times gridfeed!

[OOC Note: Roleplayers, you can subscribe to the Rubi-Ka Times XML RSS Feed (you can read the instructions here]