Thread: Goodbye for now

Goodbye for now

It sucks... I'm leaving now... see, I'm going.. almost out the door... yep, almost gone now... see... door's open... bye... hello, I'm leaving.. did you hear me?? anyone see me leave??

seriously...thx to everyone I've had the fortune to get to know in this game. Especially the people in Order of Chaos and The Council.

Best regards

Oddlogic
    Yrdaddy
    Logicless
    ..and some other chars.

(bye Chik, never caught you online the last couple weeks, hopefully we will meet in ac2 )

Ya, AC2 is looking better and better every day.

Ive been with AO since beta. and I've done pretty much it all except some crazy camped bosses...

A few things i still love to do on RK-1:

Go to Lush Resort climb up the really high dive tower and morph into Sabretooth form and dive off into the swimming pool . YAY no damage!
    That's always fun.

Well odd...
    known you since "In The Beginning..."...this is real hard...make sure you gimme your email, okis? but, ever since i thought u were lostlogic's alt, uve always been a great friend =) (that outlvled the fek outa me).

GL in AC2, ill see u there for sure some at least =)

talk to me in game b4 u go pls =)
    147 Mp Nodamp
    O_O i am king of faces!

Forevah eating forbidden popcorn! @_@
    Directions: go dis way ---->
    den dis way <----
    den dis way <-------> and see if u survive O_o

Heya MikesterG! x_O

Dey tink im funny...dey really do..dey also tink im insane, sick, wierd, and in need of more medicines than i take

Dun worry Guys! I can keel dis Ace easy! *sends Nodie*! o.o...um..guys...u know dat ace enforcer dat ju said not to mess wif?
    yeh, dat one..um...run pweez X_X

sorry to see you go odd.. I'll keep an eye out for ya in ac2 (when it goes live)
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

See yas Oddlogic, *sniffles* thx for all the UVC and MoP , g'luck in whatever endevors you pursue next

Unhappy sniffle

Thank you for all the great times Odd, the guild raids, the camping van horn prior to a server reset, getting out asses handed to us my khealer for some damn sleeves that we didn't know how UBER they would be.

You were always there for alot of people when we called on you, and most of us tried to return the favors. Happy gaming and happy trails to you.

/me I have something in my eye....its not a tear......ummmm its dust or something

BTW jonny 6 "Bye Bye bro, c'mere you lil rascal, lemme give you a big slayer hug"

we will still wuv joo like we wuv ham....ham gud, numm numm
    We have enough youth...so how about a fountain of smart?
    =-Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun-= Ash

Oosatansfxoo Funcom's FIRST namenerf.

Mothers agree, Totalkaos is recomended 2 to 1 and is 25% better than someone else.

Armor Config

Cya in AC2 Odd
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.