Thread: Short individual missions

Question Short individual missions

What happens to me is causal or just random? I'm getting now only really short individual missions from mission terminals. Before patch mine missions QL50+ did last at least one hour, but now I'm able finish mission in five minutes because mission consist from up to 20 rooms and few mobs. Most of rooms are empty now no chest no mobs. Any1 have same experience? Before patch I was able in single mission get up to 90% of XPs for one level but now I getting less than 20k experience by killing mission mobs.

I haven't noticed any difference since the last patch. Certain types of missions (the one in gray colored caves) are inherently smaller. Those missions happen more in some areas (clon****, mort, perpetual wastelands, varmint woods, avalon) than they do in others. As you get higher in levels the mission locations change. If that has happened and you've started to do missions in a new location that's most likely the cause.

If you want long missions, take missions in pleasant meadows. I don think I've ever seen a short mission there.

Hmm...

Weird. I'm taking same mission with similar QL as before in Newland Desert. I do missions QL51 or QL56 now. Before I'd missions around QL46. These QL46 did take around 1 hour and 90% of mine XP per level I'd gain in them. Then I'd stop play for 10 days and now all mine missions are really short! Extreme example was mission in Rhino's camp. I'd travel there 10 minutes then mission has 5 rooms with three mobs.

Is it possible that if you play less then system do generate short missions? Like if I do play occasionally then system do think I don't have time for longer missions and then generating only short missions?

Hehe join a team and do a team mission. Takes for freaking ever. 100+ mobs at level 37-41 in 1 mission last night. Just me and one friend though and we didn't get the boss