Thread: Another Health Bar Bug? Let me know!

Another Health Bar Bug? Let me know!

I use Roger Wilco to play with a few friends, and since 14.5 it seems as if the health bars when actually targeting the player are not functioning properly.

I'll get shouts over Wilco like "Heal me! I'm at less than half health!" and it will look, to me at least, from looking at the targeted player's heath bar that they are nearly full.

Has anyone noticed this? Or, are my friends dumb? (or both?!)

SAme problem

Actually, Ive been having a problem like this for the past two days. Today I shut down AO in disgust.

I play MP..only lvl 8...but Im fighting in a mission...two pets attacking with me...and Im going along fine. Health seems to be good from looking at the bar 47/106, and then all of a sudden BAM Im dead and the health bar immediatly goes right down to zero.

This was happening alot yesterday and a few times today before, like I said, I logged off in disgust. It dident even look like I was getting hit.

if ben playing lan ao wif som frinds a cupel of taims now and yes hp bar is bugd if sen vat u spek abaut mor thne 1s hapends often . sen player get kild in pvp having mor then haf hp left and sudely ded and i haf a very god con so dont tell me lag hehe