Thread: Svpernaut: Master Tradeskiller Hard @ Work

Svpernaut: Master Tradeskiller Hard @ Work

Svpernaut & HYDRA Bring RK-1 The Following Tradeskill Creations:
    - Bronto Armor ----------- (Up To QL170ish Self-Buffed)
    - Carbonum Armor ----------- (Up To QL170ish Self-Buffed)
    - Nano Crystals ----------- (Up To QL150ish Self-Buffed)
    - Implant Assembly ----------- (Up To QL170ish Self-Buffed)
    - Tank Overtuning ----------- (Up To QL200 Self-Buffed)
    - Weapon Smithing ----------- (Up To QL190ish Self-Buffed)
    - Improving Weapons ----------- (Coming Soon)
    - Item Hacking ----------- (Anythig That Req's 600ish B&E)
    - Dissassembly Labs ----------- (Up To QL125ish Self-Buffed)
    - Robot Brains ----------- (Up To QL150ish Self-Buffed)
    - Treatment Libraries ----------- (Up To QL125ish Self-Buffed)
    - Jewelry Smithing ----------- (Up To QL150ish Self-Buffed)
    - Coffee Machines
    - Agg. Trimmers
    - Agg. Multipliers
    - Augmented Bow Ties
    & MORE!

Current Unbuffed Skill Levels:
    - Mech. Engi: 640
    - Elec. Engi: 685
    - Quantum FT: 575
    - Weapon Smt: 665
    - Nano Progra: 655
    - Comp Liter: 605
    - Chemistry: 605
    - Break & Ent: 550

Home Base:
    Omni-Trade Grid/Bank

Usual Hours:
    5.00pm-3.00am CST (-6GMT)

Pricing:
    Armor : 1.5k Per QL Per Piece (ex. QL10x1500x7=105k)
    Nanocrystals : Tips Only
    Implants : Tips Only
    Weapons : Tips Only
    Jewelry : Tips Only
    All Other Items : Tips Only

note: customer must supply all needed supplies for items created or must reimburse for the cost... and "Tips Only" means "Tip What You Think Is Fair."

***Do to title caps (I'm currently level 140) I cannot make most QL200 items, but i can get close. See the list above for the QLs I can make***

All The Fine Print:
    Customers are waited on in a First Come First Serve manner. Most customers are helped and on their way in less then 10 minutes, the better you are prepared (ex. having all the needed parts) the faster you will be on your way happily.

If you send me a /tell and i don't answer right away or am offline please feel free to send me another /tell a few minutes later. I get many /tells at a time and can get swamped but I will do my best to maintain organization. Also, I do have quite a few alts that I play so you might want to send them /tells also (see signature below, they go in order of importance :-)

If you send me a /tell and I am AFK I will do my best to get back to you (if it's still in the chat window) but if I am afk usually just try me a bit later (15-20mins usually). I have a pretty wide hour range that I am usually logged in and playing and I'm sure at one time or another you've seen me spamming the Omni Shopping Channels if you are ever in OT.

If you have questions about what you need to complete an item instead of asking me first feel free to look at this great website : www.anarchyarcanum.com it's currently where I get all my info and you will probablly get a faster response from it then me, as "Ready" customers come before "Browsing" customers. Once again this helps speed up the process so you and I are both on our ways quicker. I will do my best to answer your questions but please for times sake if you can check the website(s) first it would be much appreciated.

I am a very Trustworthy person who is fairly well know and I'd love to help you. I have created many expensive nanos and items for satisfied customers like Grid Armors, Nullities, Dragon Armors, and Team Beacon Warp. I'm a Vetern of the great and well respected guild HYDRA, and I am proud to represent them and will do my best to please everyone I work with.

Well, that about wraps it up... if you have any questions, comments, praises or complaints please feel free to either post them here or send an ingame /tell to Svpernaut.

See Ya On RK,
    Svper

/me crosses fingers for lovin and bumpage

Svpernaut is great. Have gotten four sets of Carb armor from him so far. Even puts us with my sister giving him credits and me picking up the armor later. (I wouldn't be picky about where credits came from myself)

Good luck Svpernaut, hope business continues to be good for you.
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

thanks to you and your sister :-)