Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Speaking of farming...

Originally posted by Nothinman
    I plan to name a character "Bater" and farm his pvp title to "Master" : )
    lmfao
    Novice Frank "Veev" Howryla
    Apprentice "Tocksick"
    Rookie Garfield "Inergi" Lene
    Freshman Mohamed "Mayley" Howryla
    Freshman Donald "Nubify" Dorph

i ran a pvp tournyment for the 75 and down range and those level 1's were there, farming away. I healed the one that was obviouls some guys other computer just standing there, untill they logged

Then i come back 5 mintues later and they are at it again, i not going anywhere, kept healing, and hwen the ark arrived because they petitioned me, he said, "No rules in pvp" and smiled at me

Anyway - they ahve about 5 little chars, i dont know if its a few or just one, but their names all begin with pvp.

Pvpapp for example
    i cant remember the rest

Halfdeck and nenuous saw it 2, ill ask um if they remember
    The name's Bond, James Bond, No really, it is, shift T me next time you see me.

Do a latter system like I suggested. If you are good at PvP, you would likely to end up with high rating in it. If you suck, well you probably would not even participate in a ladder.

The whole point is that you can challenge anyone within your level range, if refused they will lose automaticaly points.

Make a system that works outside the game itself and you would know who are good PvPers and who simply like to farm titles. I had this same problem when playing Ages of Conquerors, albeit Zone.com had a ladder system, it was flawed.

You basicly need a ladder system or an open tournament. Titles mean absolutely nothing. If they would give some bonuses etc, they would be worth getting.

If someone feels wasting time by creating alts and farming titles with his friends, there is absolutely nothing to stop them. I personally don't even care, if someone feels oblicated to do so. Its their time wasted, not mine.
    Last edited by North; Sep 26th, 2002 at 04:34:50.

Originally posted by Nothinman
    I plan to name a character "Bater" and farm his pvp title to "Master" : )
    Hahaha

Originally posted by North
    1.) A player has the right to challenge any other player from the ladder who is in the same title level. You can´t escape from a challenge (at least not without losing points).
    This wont work. Some profs rule others, so some pvprs will never get points even if they r good players because they'll just be challenged by a prof that rules them.

And, read my sig...
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

Next to the name it should flash;

1: Self buffed
    2: OOOMMMMMMMGGGG UBOR BUFFED!

Then /flip.
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    Next to the name it should flash;

1: Self buffed
    2: OOOMMMMMMMGGGG UBOR BUFFED!

Then /flip.
    hehe I dont get it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12