Thread: A Christmas Tale (adapted for Rubi-ka)

A Christmas Tale (adapted for Rubi-ka)

Twas the week before Christmas and things were not going well for Father Rubi-Ka......

When four of Father's neutral engineers got sick, the RUR trainee engineers he hired did not produce toys as fast as the regular engineers, and Father Rubi-Ka began to feel the pre-Christmas pressure.

Then Mrs. Rubi-Ka told Father that her Mother was coming to visit for Christmas and New Years..... and maybe longer, which stressed Father Rubi-ka even more.

When he wen to harness the Beit Gras, he found that three of them were about to give birth and two others had jumped the fence and were out, Heaven knows where.

Then Father Rubi-ka began to load the sleigh, one of the floorboards cracked, the toy bags fell to the ground and all the toys were scattered.

Frustrated, Father Rubi-ka went in the house for a coup of apple cider and a shot of rum. When he went to cupboard, he discovered that the RUR engineers had drank all the cider and hidden the the liquor. In frustration, he accidentally dropped the cider jug, and it broke into hundreds of little glass pieces all over the kitchen floor. He went to get the broom and found the leet had eaten all the straw off the end of the broom.

Just then the doorbell rang, and irritated, Father Rubi-ka marched to the door, yanked it open, and there stood a little, cute Medusea with a great big Christmas tree.

The Medusea said very cheerfully, "Merry Christmas, Father Rubi-ka. Isn't it a lovely day? I have a beautiful tree for you. Where would you like me to stick it?"

An so began the tradition of the little Medusea on top of the Christmas tree!
    And now You know!

Roger "Scoopx" Johnson

Cub Reporter
    Rubi-Ka Times
    Neutral Division

I would be very interested in learning the identity of this RUR employee and how does he or she find the time to make toys for a rival firm.
    Dabblez - Rubi-Ka Universal Robots (RUR)
    We put the Art into Artificial Intelligence!

Couldn't be me, Im not an engineer.