Thread: ChitChat magazine, edition 33

ChitChat magazine, edition 33

All's fair in love and war?
    by An Onymous

Agrestus, the name alone must ring lots of bells about how he might have killed his wife to date Mirura, and then started cheating on mirura with several other women, including Omni-Mining's Keanne.

And as if that wasn't enough, it seems he got engaged with that Mirura chick, while recently having married his colleague from Third Faction, Lasliana during some neutral "get drunk and fence-sit" rights day party. Top that off with Agrestus hunting down his fiancee Mirura for supposed criminal facts (what's wrong agrestus? she told her bookreading club you got problems getting "up"?) and you got yourself a pure storyline for a soap serie.

But what would agrestus be without a different side than lovemaking... It seems his calendar must be set wrong, cause he's been slaying before the season to go slaying comes on.

No-one seems to know how Agrestus got his job as neutral security minister, nor what happened to Iaitoo suddenly... Well we know! Apparently Iaitoo was abducted by Agrestus and held captive somewhere secret by his accomplices, then broke free, and now is apparently forced still to lie about what happened.

Thinking Agrestus just slipped up once? oh no! we heard from an eye-witness clan fixer that we'll call M., that Agrestus a while ago in Newland started beating up and kicking notorious clan fixer and shining light for many Playboyfixer while he was quickly passing through. M. claims that Agrestus suddenly while passing the fixer just lashed out, repeatedly punching the unarmed and unharmful fixer.

It seems like Toog needs to seriously re-evaluate his ministers before things get out of hand...

Will Agrestus kill citizens soon? How will his love-affairs end? Why do the neutrals need rights? Read it all in ChitChat magazines!

Erm....i dont know what to say, apart from this is just more Bulls**t than i have seen in a long time based on nothings.

I feel the need to clear some things up.

For starters I am not married, nor have i fallen under 'the Agrestus effect' i do not love him, and never will, he is a colleague and friend at most.

Secondly there was only one marriage at during the Neutral Rights day, the couple, Beaquin a Clan trader and Tiryion an Omni Tek office worker. They had both failed to pay their last insurance fee's and without up to date insurance died in the alien attack which struck the city of Borealis just after the wedding.
    They permamently died, as i have heard they were saving the money for their honeymoon, and since that was going to be off world, insurance wasnt going to be needed.

Thirdly Agrestus got the job as Security Minister for Newland, as he is the right man for the job.

And Fouth thing, Iaitoo is the Minister of Trade for Newland, so i do not see how Agrestus kidnapping the Trade minister would land him the job of Security minister.

And finally I know that Playboyfixer provoked Agrestus and attempted to disturb the peace of Newland at which point Agrestus subdued him and kicked him out of the city.

This Discount cheap toilet roll is getting worse by the week!

(( glad u like it though XD ))

((Discount Cheap Toilet paper? no, its just what they use up in hope bar.))

Playboyfixer was a shining what?
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency

a shining light for many it says apparently... dunno, i guess they know better than me

Think a few people needs to be more opitmistic. The future of Rubi-ka isn't that dark
    RK1 - Atlantean
    Lise "Gimpeline" Everwhite - Omni - Level 220/30/70 Martial artist
    Rudolph "Nissemann" Juhl - Omni- Level 220/30/70 Engineer
    Omni-Mining
    Mary "Gimpa" Wormwood 2xx/30/xx Advy R.U.R
    Josephine "Gimpyposer" Dredd 21x/30/70 mp Omni-Pol
    Jarwar 2xx/30/xx Crat Wanderers Sanctuary
    Proud member of Leet Protection Agency