Thread: LOL! Ahahhahaha!

LOL! Ahahhahaha!

www.kinkstaah.2ya.com

Omg...genius fansite. It feels good to be on a wanted list.

I nearly cried laughing, someone needs to own up to this and be congratulated...rofl

"10 Flak "Stromm" Tempest
    Probably the gayest fixer ever on the face of Rubi-Ka. His constant flames on the boards and not knowing when to stfu make me want to find out his address and punch this *** through a wall."

LOL!!!!!!!!! Yeah sure, only a real *** goes anonymous making flames!
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

*cries*
    It won't load right for me .

/me feels left out and forgotten
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Re: LOL! Ahahhahaha!

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest
    www.kinkstaah.2ya.com

Omg...genius fansite. It feels good to be on a wanted list.

I nearly cried laughing, someone needs to own up to this and be congratulated...rofl

"10 Flak "Stromm" Tempest
    Probably the gayest fixer ever on the face of Rubi-Ka. His constant flames on the boards and not knowing when to stfu make me want to find out his address and punch this *** through a wall."

LOL!!!!!!!!! Yeah sure, only a real *** goes anonymous making flames!
    Oh, you see. Hes feeling lonely.
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

FFS!!!!!!!!!!!

Invest in an ISP already.

Originally posted by Sherrman
    *cries*
    It won't load right for me .

/me feels left out and forgotten

well Tripod probably gave him the boot due to the language content of his site. Now he is moving it I am sure, but it wont pop up until he finds some way to hide is identity from the masses.

I can only imagine how dead he would be 24-7 in game if word got out who he was.

What a coward.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

pretty damn funny
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

ahah too funny
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

I think I detect some hurt beneath the "haha!".
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Originally posted by Blue Cat
    I think I detect some hurt beneath the "haha!".
    Lol, bluecat on the pvp forum. Speaking of 'fags' why is a carebear on the pvp forum?

Edit: And honestly, i don't care whether i'm on that list or off of it. Thats right i do have some very strong opinions but people like to call those flames because they don't agree with them. It's simple political correctness, something i could tell from the 'suggestions forum' that you are very familiar with, bluecat. As i said i barely knew the author (i know who made the site) at all, and the fact that he's too afraid to come out and say it himself imho only waters down his own attack. either way, i still found it funny
    Last edited by Stromm; Sep 26th, 2002 at 09:17:10.
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."

Originally posted by Flak "Stromm" Tempest

Lol, bluecat on the pvp forum. Speaking of 'fags' why is a carebear on the pvp forum?
    Because I think it's funny that your feelings are hurt, but you're trying to look tough about it.

Edit: And honestly, i don't care whether i'm on that list or off of it. Thats right i do have some very strong opinions but people like to call those flames because they don't agree with them. It's simple political correctness, something i could tell from the 'suggestions forum' that you are very familiar with, bluecat.
    Haha- don't cry, Stromm. u r teh l33t d00d! w1nnar!

This is why you're on the list, you know. Silly little d00d.

the fact that he's too afraid to come out and say it himself imho only waters down his own attack
    Here- let me beef up his argument, then. I'm not anonymous, and I think you're the gayest fixer in the game. There- any better?
    Last edited by Blue Cat; Sep 26th, 2002 at 17:01:38.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

Because I think it's funny that your feelings are hurt, but you're trying to look tough about it.

Haha- don't cry, Stromm. u r teh l33t d00d! w1nnar!

This is why you're on the list, you know. Silly little d00d.

Here- let me beef up his argument, then. I'm not anonymous, and I think you're the gayest fixer in the game. There- any better?
    Not trying to look tough about it. Almost everyone else on that list found it was funny as well, is comedy something you aren't familiar with?

Its funny how you think i'm one who regards to themselves as 'ub3r.' What you think makes abseloutley no difference to me because, it will remain that simply all you know about me comes from that pvp discussion on the suggestions forum from your flames generalizations you were unhappy to see me adress and spread a little truth about. Once again, you're talking about things you don't know anything about. I adress the author's opinion of me the same as i do yours - one opinion. It doesn't affect me negatively at all. The only difference is yours is an attempt to get back at me for proving you generally wrong about pvp. "You can set up straw men if you want." Sounds familiar eh?

Haha- it does indeed. And you didn't address it, because you were doing just that. I'm sorry you don't see when you've lost an argument. Or perhaps you don't know what a strawman is.

*shrug*

But on the bright side- look! I found you on SomethingAwful!

http://www.somethingawful.com/article.php?id=406-3

Under "Sociopath".

Particularly these two parts:

"it's the only way he can get out his aggression at other people without getting his glasses broken and shoved in his ear."

and...

"Signature move: Blasting other players with incredibly callous and witty insults such as "***", "***" and "***".

Hee hee hee.
    Last edited by Blue Cat; Sep 26th, 2002 at 21:20:39.

hmmm... =P hey im uber ;P of course i should be on that list.. *lol*... sighs
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Haha- it does indeed. And you didn't address it, because you were doing just that. I'm sorry you don't see when you've lost an argument. Or perhaps you don't know what a strawman is.

*shrug*

But on the bright side- look! I found you on SomethingAwful!

http://www.somethingawful.com/article.php?id=406-3

Under "Sociopath".

Particularly these two parts:

"it's the only way he can get out his aggression at other people without getting his glasses broken and shoved in his ear."

and...

"Signature move: Blasting other players with incredibly callous and witty insults such as "***", "***" and "***".

Hee hee hee.
    I loved that page, bookmarked ty!

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions