Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 2 hour MP pets=finally lower reqs on engi pets?

(I'm also pretty sure MPs can swap out of their nanodeck after buffing.. nerf imo)

Hai Klodz.

Quote Originally Posted by Flyingengi View Post
    That's the name of my froob main.

Oh, and MP's need 2209 BM/MC/TS to cast their top buffs. Mostly during fighting so not even possible to hotswap it.

And apparenly from other post, engis get about 50 more mc/ts from research. Mp's get about 125 from odins other eye.

So if my calculations are correct, MP's get a whole 13 less reqs compared to engis if our nanoskills are compared.

(Everybody can have CM so don't even think about bringing that in)
    once again http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...23&postcount=1
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hacre View Post
    Until you go onto the BS, with no MP around. Doh.
    There are usualy enough MPs up there.

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    (I'm also pretty sure MPs can swap out of their nanodeck after buffing.. nerf imo)

Hai Klodz.
    Not if some lowbie crat comes to conclusion that charming one of my pets might be a funny thing to do.

BTW, FC give them engies lower reqs on pets, better AS weapon and then nerf their pet's AR. Problem solved.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by bungerman View Post
    Nano doctorate? Are you serious? Sorry, most MP's don't perk that at all. So there is 100 less. Like i said, engis can get CM. So there is 140 less.

So with your number of 300.....300-140-100-62=-2. Oh....look...engis get 2 more nano skills than MPs. And MPs are suppose to be masters of nano technology.

And yes...it's 2109 BM (sorry, was just thinking off the top of my head and didn't feel like looking it up.) but it is still 2209MC/TS. Did you know that MPs have to max every nanoskill for better possiblities of landing nanos? The 2209 number is a joke. Most MPs need atleast around 2400+ nanoskills to be anywhere near effective in combat.
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Undercutting View Post
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.
    [Zacyx]: i will perma bann u from MR

Nano doctorate? Are you serious? Sorry, most MP's don't perk that at all. So there is 100 less. Like i said, engis can get CM. So there is 140 less.

So with your number of 300.....300-140-100-62=-2. Oh....look...engis get 2 more nano skills than MPs. And MPs are suppose to be masters of nano technology.

And yes...it's 2109 BM (sorry, was just thinking off the top of my head and didn't feel like looking it up.) but it is still 2209MC/TS. Did you know that MPs have to max every nanoskill for better possiblities of landing nanos? The 2209 number is a joke. Most MPs need atleast around 2400+ nanoskills to be anywhere near effective in combat.
    you dont understand. engies are suppose to beable to cast everything now and in the future, with their current "pvp setup". they shouldnt dare have to sacrifice any part of their setup to increase their nano skills.

Level 1 to 300 in 8 Years! Pwn!
    - Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Oh don't even try to talk about IP problems. Ps none of those nanos were in combat nanaos.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by shadowgod View Post
    you dont understand. engies are suppose to beable to cast everything now and in the future, with their current "pvp setup". they shouldnt dare have to sacrifice any part of their setup to increase their nano skills.
    I forgot about that...sorry for not taking that into consideration. Ok, engis need more nanoskills!
    Facebook
    Idiots are just like slinkies. It makes you smile when you push them down a flight of stairs.
    Bs isn't where the real pvp happens, tis' where the pvmers' go to feel like they've pvped.

screw nanoskills give us a weapon that can do damage while in our "proper" setup and we'll use it.

Note, both arth combined armors are not for engies, engies have lowest evades in game, AND do not need the -nano cost as we do not have to actively cast besides pet buffs while in combat.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

ok, on one hand you need as many nanoskills as possible!!1!!! on the other hand you won't use perks to get there (nano doctorate?) so which is it? and stop saying CM counts, no, we are talking selfing our nanos. Whoopity doo I can find an MP up in the BS, so I don't cast my pet until I run around and find one? yea, that's how engi should be played. after I get +140 from my own nano that helps me cast the things I need like MP, you bet I'm going to keep asking for it. Do you need to team with a trader to keep umbral running so you can use your buffs? I think not......... so why is it ok for us to have to find an MP for nanoskills?????????????

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

20 perks just for nanoskills, a full set of AI armor to swap and up to 4 hud items isn't enough? guess not if your forum buddy flyingengi still thinks we need CM on top of that. And exactly like tech said, give us a PVP weapon and we can use the symbs instead of gimping ourselves horribly using custom imps, we were not blessed with our own best AS gun in game and AS in our research like some....

and AS in our research like some....
    Sadly, it didn't magically removed the need for us to implant AS.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

I'd still take it over our "PVP" weapon, which we only have 8 perks to support. (rec3)

<@Kintaii> L2P

Sadly, it didn't magically removed the need for us to implant AS.
    i Know, wait until they add the double AS, twice as much AS to cap

But can you still self everything while still using those imps???

20 perks just for nanoskills, a full set of AI armor to swap and up to 4 hud items isn't enough? guess not if your forum buddy flyingengi still thinks we need CM on top of that. And exactly like tech said, give us a PVP weapon and we can use the symbs instead of gimping ourselves horribly using custom imps, we were not blessed with our own best AS gun in game and AS in our research like some....
    i see.. yall are clearly suffering from this epidemic going around AO it seems... soljaitus. makes the afflicted person beleive they're really playing a soldier.

- Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

M0000000000000000000000000000ooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNN NNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

awww. This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 11 seconds.
    RK2's Only 220 Nanomage Martial Artist

Meritosthene 220/21/64 Damage

http://auno.org/ao/equip.php?saveid=123935

i see.. yall are clearly suffering from this epidemic going around AO it seems... soljaitus. makes the afflicted person beleive they're really playing a soldier.
    and MPs are suffering from not seeing past their own prof and personal dev. as soon as you find a pvp weapon I can use with my symbs so I don't have to nerf my nanoskills and sacrifice imps to use, please let me know oh wise one. you know there is tons more support for MP AS than there is engi=none, so I don't wan to hear that old argument.
    Last edited by bungerman; Dec 16th, 2008 at 01:37:45.

You guys need to restate your argument...I'm confused in what you all want. First, it was lower pet reqs. Then, it was overall lower reqs on your nanos. Now it's new weapons. You guys are better at derailing a useless thread than I am.
    Facebook

In order we want,

1.) A weapon to use in PvP that will either give us good personal damage over time, or a way to do direct CC so that we can use our pets in pvp.

2.) Failing 1, we want all of our nanos brought down to around 2k skill requirement, 2147 mc/ts for a nano that doesnt even benefit us directly is kinda outlandish at the least.

3.) Failing 2, we want atleast all of our nanos to be no more than the widowmakers requirements.

There, that easy for you to understand?

<@Kintaii> L2P

and MPs are suffering from not seeing past their own prof and personal dev. as soon as you find a pvp weapon I can use with my symbs so I don't have to nerf my nanoskills and sacrifice imps to use, please let me know oh wise one. you know there is tons more support for MP AS than there is engi=none, so I don't wan to hear that old argument.
    "we" dont need all that stupid AS garbage. and it predated our "personal dev", shocking i know. but true.

- Join us on Discord! -
    AO WIKI!
    Arcanum!

Hello, my name is Schar and I max nano doctorate

"Hai Schar"
    bai2u!
    -::l2pvp!1::-
    Electronite: FFA also destroyed Clan hegemony when it comes to tower wars. Ironically the downfall was started by the most active pvpers. Another ironic thing is that the downfall happened due to pvm conflict. Silirrion: (We have pretty good anti-troll filters by now though) Means: Thong-wearing troxes will always be a part of this game and a point of AO pride. Keldros: Obviously reall trolls don't use conditioner Marlark: If this forum was Swedish in it's language .. id pawn you any day. 220 NT: tl7 is a joke most of the time. 90% of the people are double double dead. some are worth debuffing tho. Mastablasta: you guys are right and I'm wrong. Ebag: No. You alpha me'd due to the stat bug. More Ebag: I don't have any twinks currently, nor do I participate much in mass TL7 PvP (though I do go occasionally, usually just to watch). Questra: an MP in sneak eNSDed me and did about 20k damage in 10-12 seconds

Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast