Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 2 hour MP pets=finally lower reqs on engi pets?

Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    But we don't retain a lot more functionality.
    But you do. Mister "I has moar access to Bow stuff than you to RE (and need less of it to stay out of OE) and moar access to nanoskills than you but I somehow fail to retain my access to my baseline stuff". :I My heart bleeds for your defense that has 75% NR as resist that you fail so much with.

Weird that no one ever heard of MPs having trouble with nanoskills (if you can cast everything with Odin's and mochams, that means you have no trouble, though) until Engineers started asking for lower reqs again!

No, you don't.
    Nobody knows the trouble MPs see, nobody knows but Jesus...

But, it's still wrong.
    According to dictionaries of the English language it's not.

(English is not Latin, and loan words have a habit of getting distorted one way or another. )

So? You got 2 times more then that.
    But if we combine the LE gains with what you can get with SL perks, suddenly MPs still get more. Nano Doctorate + Channel Rage > Mechanic + Gadgeteer when MC/TS are involved!
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Quote Originally Posted by Swordbreaker- View Post
    You can still reroll Engineer!
    It's not a choice with existing character.

I was thinking more in the ways of 2003-2004, not today. These days people swap! Well, swap and beg for mochies, but still.
    I belive it was a plan from the beginning. You actually got ability to do it yourself now and you are whining.

Who said I needed them?
    So, you are fine then? Okie. Glad we cleared that up.

Never said they didn't (or don't) use it effectively. Are you saying you can't use Dreadloch Tigress effectively?
    Yes, I'm saying so. You can kill only gimps with that PoS.

I said an Engineer needs moar wapoon skeelz to even use it than an MP needs for Tigress. That means a bigger need for stupid imps and CSS/CC/whateverstupidgearyouhappentouse!
    But, using those doesn't affect your survivability like it does mine.

Why should I? I don't really care about shotguns. It was an example!
    Some do.

nai
    Yay.

I wonder how many Engies actually have 20K HP.
    Much more then MPs.

How so is it lucky for me?
    It isn't?

I guess the same reason why you and Engies use buffing imps (and why these Engies use this mythical thing called "combat gear") to be viable at PvP?
    I would like "combat gear" as well. I would perform much better with it.

I'm doubting!
    No, you are not.

Hard to see what's not there!
    That's because you don't wanna see it.

Mister Literal Klod!
    Ha!

Just every time the pets go I guess! (yes the pets do frown)
    Treat you pets more nicely then.

It's not fair Engi guns work poorly when they remove that stuff, too. They could be doing tradeskills while fighting but NOOOO, STUPID AR!
    Lucky for you, you have two attack pets to patch that up, unlike me.

What? I just asked if for you "trouble with nanoskills" = "Adapting", then why is "trouble with nanoskills" = "Not adapting" for an Engineer!
    I don't know. You are an engie, you tell me. Why is it so?

You can't have them, you can copy them, though. I'll take everything that makes an MP (and a crat) in return, though. Just think about it. Heal pet + reflects + blockers + bio shielding (cocoon + bior) + stun procs + insane AAD + evades and stuff! Let's call it the Cratengicisist! That has seven pets!
    So, I can have them or not? WTF now?

I don't want to NSD myself, I want to NSD joo!
    You can ask politely and I might do it for you.

Well at least you got a nerfed part of the engie toolset. Where's our nerfed part of the MP toolset?!
    You mean, ability to self your pets?

"Are" isn't the same as "were". Can't you read omg?
    Of course I can, can't you?

share plx
    I'm afraid you can't aford it.

They have the privilege to do so because Latin is a dead language, and this is a loan word in the English language rather than proper Latin anyway.
    I was talking about "proper" Latin tho.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by crattey View Post
    Why do people even care what requirements engi pet nanos have? Other than engis, that is...
    We don't but, we like to pretend we do.

But you do.
    No, we don't.

Weird that no one ever heard of MPs having trouble with nanoskills (if you can cast everything with Odin's and mochams, that means you have no trouble, though) until Engineers started asking for lower reqs again!
    But, we didn't start to use our "combat gear" yet. We just began with PvP fun (unlike engies, who enjoyed that for years). Give it time.

Nobody knows the trouble MPs see, nobody knows but Jesus...
    Yea, that Jesus dewd is ev0l. Must be something with us seeing ourselves as deities, so he tormenting us 'cos of that.

According to dictionaries of the English language it's not.

(English is not Latin, and loan words have a habit of getting distorted one way or another. )
    OK, it's distorted, i.e. (id est - in other words) it's wrong.

But if we combine the LE gains with what you can get with SL perks, suddenly MPs still get more. Nano Doctorate + Channel Rage > Mechanic + Gadgeteer when MC/TS are involved!
    But, whatever I do, I still can't cast two attack pets like you guys can.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

It's not a choice with existing character.
    Rerolling is always a choice with an existing character. That's why it's called "reroll", not "roll"!

I belive it was a plan from the beginning. You actually got ability to do it yourself now and you are whining.
    Well, you had the ability to term your pet instead of having it time out in a nasty situation (thus affecting the timer), and yet you whined!

And Engies got the ability to self the Widowmaker back when AI armor showed up some 3-4 years ago. That's hardly "now". Too bad Arith/Officer's/Scout's sucks if you wanna use a gun, which is why no one actually goes off using them when they wanna pew pew.

Not even MPs.

So, you are fine then? Okie. Glad we cleared that up.
    Yeah, because people don't always ask for things they need, but what others need!

Yes, I'm saying so. You can kill only gimps with that PoS.
    I bet I could get a bunch of Engies whining that they can kill only gimps with that "PoS", and it would be just as much "true" as your statement.

But then you have those Engies and MPs that don't just kill gimps... :P

But, using those doesn't affect your survivability like it does mine.
    Because spec blockers and whatnot don't require nanoskills?

And nothing stops you from using the no nanoskill using NM gimp cocoon unless you're something stupid like a Soli (and then you still have a free HoT)!

Some do.
    Yeah? I don't! Thus I won't do a thread about it, but I might still support it.

Yay.
    Nay, nerfing PvM/tradeskill engineers sounds kinda stupid to me.

Much more then MPs.
    Bet that's because of all the NM MPs running around rather than anything else!

It isn't?
    I guess it would be if I used a weapon that has AS...

I would like "combat gear" as well. I would perform much better with it.
    So you're saying you don't use combat gear? Then what are those imps all about and whatnot if not combat gear?

You're running in all nanoskill setup without running in an all nanoskill setup? SPLOIT!

No, you are not.
    Yes I am. And you can't stop meeeee!

That's because you don't wanna see it.
    No one wants to see an MP, they're OP.

Ha!
    HAR

Treat you pets more nicely then.
    I treat them just fine. It's just that people apparently have a pet fetish if you happen to run into folks while running with pets!

Lucky for you, you have two attack pets to patch that up, unlike me.
    As a pet user, you should know by now that pets don't really function that well in PvP unless the target is a complete idiot and tries tanking them!

I don't know. You are an engie, you tell me. Why is it so?
    You said it was so, so you have to explain it.

So, I can have them or not? WTF now?
    I think it'd be easier to combine the three profs into Cratengiphysicist than start giving stuff arbitrarily between 'em!

You can ask politely and I might do it for you.
    But I wanna cast NSD myself on you!

You mean, ability to self your pets?
    Engies have been able to self their pets for ages one would think (think Slayerdroid). Just that the Widowmaker and friends made it hard for a while. So no, doesn't apply here!

More like the ability to buff ourselves for 260 nanoskills and not swap around as much. Sorta like you guys!

Of course I can, can't you?
    I can read just fine. It was you who was having trouble with the past tense.

I'm afraid you can't aford it.
    Meh, you sux.

I was talking about "proper" Latin tho.
    And I was talking about English. Which is the language we're using.
    Executing Nano Program: Gift of Assurance. Target has not enough nano controlling units (NCU) left. Swordbreaker: Not enough NCU. O_o Fixichong: FFS Fixichong: ive failed as a fixer Fixichong: i quit

One of the first of those people who put the Infused Dust Brigade Engineer Pistol (2,7k ME/EE making req) + Infused Master Engineer Pistol on the same Engineer before any updates that fixed anything (including the original sync issues inside the DB instance), lolz!11

Bump for engi lub.

No, we don't.
    Yes you do! Stop lying through your teeth mister liar man.

But, we didn't start to use our "combat gear" yet.
    "Yet"? You've had like a year or two to start using it. I think you're lying!

Give it time.
    Already given it time, you're just lying!

Yea, that Jesus dewd is ev0l. Must be something with us seeing ourselves as deities, so he tormenting us 'cos of that.
    har

OK, it's distorted, i.e. (id est - in other words) it's wrong.
    If we're talking about Latin-Latin, yes, it's wrong. If we're talking about English, no, it's not.

Guess what? We're talking about English here. If we were using Latin, you'd have a point, but right now? No.

NO SMARTYPANTS POINTS FOR YOU!

But, whatever I do, I still can't cast two attack pets like you guys can.
    And I can't cast a heal pet or a mezz pet. And that dog is a bit fragile.

Seriously I'm going to ignore both of you if you dont stop that.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

Quote Originally Posted by Technogen View Post
    Damn you. I so wanted to continue.

@ Swordbreaker
    You could have used "and so forth" instead of "etc", so shush.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

OK MISTER TECHNOGEN

@ Klod

I know.

I knew Klod would get warmed up eventually...it was refreshing to see klod back to his old form....for a page or so, but I agree, plx stop and make with the arguments everyon might actually read.
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

@ Swordbreaker
    Why didn't you, n00bcake?

Anyways, I see nothing wrong with this.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

@ Klod
    Because using the form I used was just as right, duh.

Quote Originally Posted by bungerman View Post
    everyon might actually read.
    Do you seriously think anyone is giong to take the time to read those walls of text? I dont care about their debate, the form they were doing it in was hideous.
    "A whole new place to run around for ages in then die suddenly without warning."

"I know who coded pet pathing... and when I see him I say "/follow" and I start waling in to walls :P"

The "Trolls" option is incorrect. The term trolls is not used to describe the gathering of information on the Internet.

<@Kintaii> L2P

@ Technogen
    It wasn't really a debate.

Do you seriously think anyone is giong to take the time to read those walls of text? I dont care about their debate, the form they were doing it in was hideous.
    that's why I said "stop and make with the arguments people will actually read." comment

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

@ Technogen
    It wasn't really a debate.
    it was a synchornized "lets troll this until no dev would ever seriously consider reading it" kinda thing?

@ Whoeverthehellyouareidontknowthewordsformonething

WORDS, THE WORDS! I completely forget what I was going to say

<@Kintaii> L2P

@bungerman
    No, it was a less than coordinated "make it look like this thread is really active and stuff" effort!

It was perfectly readable and fun.

@ Swordbreaker
    It was an inexcusable way of butchering the Latin language.

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.

@bungerman
    No, it was a less than coordinated "make it look like this thread is really active and stuff" effort!
    and for that part, I thank you most pertinent points were made in the beginning anyway :X

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 LastLast