Thread: Team mission zoning

Angry Team mission zoning

OK funcom, in the next patch lets see the damn elevator zoning fixed. Im getting very tired of deing because, apperently i am still attacked when i zoned to the other floor, and can't heal. Then i have to go back down with next to no health to try to shake the damn mob of me. Fix this damn problem plz funcom.

After someone else has healed up, get them to go down and take aggro. Then you can heal up, and get back into it without a problem.

Exclamation

I think i found a way to get rid of this problem...
    Just hit the Q key before actioning elevator so youre no longer in attack mode. Also deactivate Autoattack.
    Should be working...

Sincerely yours,

Yookii.

Well, its kinda a feature..?

There wouldnt be any problem soloing a QL250 team mission, if aggro did let go when you went down a floor. You could easily heal up and go at the boss again...
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

?

Well as far as i am concerned this is an error. When your teammate(s) are dead you have to wait for them to come back, and at that point the boss would be fully healed. Either remove the insane regeneration of some bosses, or fix the lift problem. I know that i helps to hit q before you push the elevator, but still think there is something to fix.

Mentalizer said:
    "Well as far as i am concerned this is an error. When your teammate(s) are dead you have to wait for them to come back, and at that point the boss would be fully healed."
    Actually, I do not believe this is correct.

In the team missions I have ended up soloing, as long as you still have aggro from the Boss, he is not getting that fast regeneration rate. Mobs only get the fast regen when they are OUT of combat...and if you are still aggroed, the boss is clearly still IN combat.

Personally, I don't have much of a problem with mobs keeping aggro even after using the elevators. Otherwise, you could simply rely on the 'vators and never have a problem soloing a team mission.

- DrPhil