Thread: Full Explanation of Inits in Here

Full Explanation of Inits in Here

Ha, fooled you. No one really knows how inits work. However, there are some general guidelines you want to follow:
    1. High inits are good
    2. Inits affect recharge more than attack
    3. I like the Powerpuff Girls
    4. You can't go wrong by raising inits, unless you want to hit slow for some insane reason
    5. Kingdom Hearts is a very bad game and I hope it dies
    6. Lowering your agro bar lowers your inits but raises your evades
    7. I would buy Kingdom Hearts if it had Powerpuff girls characters instead of Disney characters. Especially if I got to play as Mojo Jojo.
    8. Cartoon Network should stop showing that ****ty robot show (not G Gundam) and have two episodes of Powerpuff Girls instead.
    9. Recharge is only affected by IP-raised init, not stats or implants or buffs. This is a bug and will be fixed.
    10. The Simpsons is pretty damn good too

Interesting post.

So then, who has the highest inits: Blossum, Bubbles or Buttercup?
    Rogoff AKA Mr. Brumble - 59 Omni Bureaucrat (RK2)
    Goodz 55 Fixer, (RK2)
    Goodzz 25 MP - Afrolicious, freaky and habit-forming

Mercinax: "/me casts afro containment field on Goodzz"

aww, Kingdom Hearts looked badass, thats a shame. Cartoon network shows way too much Gundam and DBZ.

My stance on Gundam and DBZ is, it's better than the other **** on TV. They somehow manage to make 10 RL minutes fill up a 20 minute show, but anything which has people kicking the **** out of other people gets my thumbs-up. However, if Cartoon Network changed Toonami to some three-hour combination of the Simpsons and the Powerpuff Girls, that would be fine.

P.S. The exception to the "people kicking the **** out of people is good" rule is Walker, Texas Ranger. Chuck Norris sucks more than the Eight-Pound Oreck XL.

I would say that Buttercup has the highest inits. She's advertised as the fighting-oriented Powerpuff Girl, so it would suck if she didn't have the highest inits.

P.S. I can't say much about Kingdom Hearts, except that any game which tries to make me fight alongside Goofy isn't getting my money. One of my friends likes it, but he's been a Square fanboi since 1994. If Square released Pong for PS2 he'd buy it.

Re: Full Explanation of Inits in Here

Originally posted by Shubalubdub
    Ha, fooled you. No one really knows how inits work. However, there are some general guidelines you want to follow:
    1. High inits are good
    Unlike in DAoC, where (atleast in the start) it was better to spend everything on strength instead of speed. There was a hidden damage per sec cap on all hits, which used the _modified_ speed of the attack instead of base speed, so all you did with high speed was to hit faster but for less damage. :P Strength damage bonus was applied after dam/sec cap.

Per value point yes. But at the moment as you say later, recharge is affected only by the pure skill raised ini, ability dribble down nor buffs nor implants don't work on recharge. Thus the end result is not straight up like that at the moment. Of course, now is the time to scope to 0 ini and you'll get good rch effect and no atk speed effect.

Why isn't there Powerstuff Guys?

4. You can't go wrong by raising inits, unless you want to hit slow for some insane reason
    To get less damage shield damage?

Hmm, no idea. Seems I haven't missed much.

Nah, aggro bar doesn't lower inits. It slows down attack straight up, not through inits. Difference: similar atk/rch slowdowns.

7. I would buy Kingdom Hearts if it had Powerpuff girls characters instead of Disney characters. Especially if I got to play as Mojo Jojo.
    Still no idea. But I want SuperSmash Brothers or whatever it is, the fun game where you can domestical violence where Link beats Zelda to pulp!

8. Cartoon Network should stop showing that ****ty robot show (not G Gundam) and have two episodes of Powerpuff Girls instead.
    Anime is much better. Try Full Metal Panic, or Ranma 1/2, or something.

9. Recharge is only affected by IP-raised init, not stats or implants or buffs. This is a bug and will be fixed.
    Yep, unfortunately. :P Well, maybe not... it might bring more interesting options around, and will force max scopers to go fullagg. Oh well, we will see.

Well, lost the interest in it after the 4th season or so...

Re: Full Explanation of Inits in Here

Originally posted by Shubalubdub
    1. High inits are good
    ROFL, Shub.
    $
    ::. Anarchin, OT Fixer, Legion .::

Quote Originally Posted by Lynyah
    The difference is that you dont need a brain to camp things

there is powerpuff boys.. there called the Rowdy Ruff Boys.