Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: For the record...

For the record...

I was told by a friend today about a new web site. The purpose of the web site ( by an anonymous coward) is to flame certain people. I am one of these people. I have been accused of title farming Neophyte off a guildie Johiyat so im told. I am not sure exactly what it says because I just hear about it, It wont actually load on my computer. This also has a top 10 "homo's" in which i am on for title farming.

To the coward: I have 100% earned my title and I take offense to you posting that w/o obviously knowing. People that have been in 2h0 clan side past couple weeks know I have been pvping alot. Talk to omni's such as Bodysnatch, Ballrogg, Firedragon and Elyhaym and ask them if I farmed. I got my final title point kill from Elyhaym in 1 of the best duels I've ever had in MMD. So I suggest you and any other people that want to spread a rumor that I farmed to stfu and get your facts straight instead of just pointing the finger because someone knows how to play the game better than you. FYI If I did farm off of Johiyat (which I didnt, he wasnt even on until 3 days after I got neo) he would be lower than me in the pvp rankings. Think before you go to bash people, it's really sad when you have to accuse people of things they didnt do just to like yourself as a person.

Just cuz you cant do it, doesnt mean others cant.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Yes...............

Whoever that coward is, speak! You obviously do not have your facts straight whatsoever. If you recall during the initial title farming incidents I was total anti-farming. Even had to kill a couple Storm clanners so they would stop the absurb pharming. Oh and yes, my title is 100% earned, all off omni players, 90% in 2ho and some in omni ent.

And yes do not bash people if u have no info on them. Wow he got Neophyte in 2 weeks! He had to title farm!.......

And yes how do you expect pat to farm off me if my pvp ranking stayed the exact same over the two weeks????

Jeesh.

and yes make the site loadable i wanna see it!!
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

Unhappy Farming

Patk9 didn't farm any of his tittles , I was with him when he got neo in MMD when he killed a Novice soldier , So all this farming talk is bull.

Patk wouldn't need to farm anyway cus he is a VERY good at PvP , btw He hits hard :/

Re: For the record...

Originally posted by Patk9
    I was told by a friend today about a new web site. The purpose of the web site ( by an anonymous coward) is to flame certain people. I am one of these people. I have been accused of title farming Neophyte off a guildie Johiyat so im told. I am not sure exactly what it says because I just hear about it, It wont actually load on my computer. This also has a top 10 "homo's" in which i am on for title farming.

To the coward: I have 100% earned my title and I take offense to you posting that w/o obviously knowing. People that have been in 2h0 clan side past couple weeks know I have been pvping alot. Talk to omni's such as Bodysnatch, Ballrogg, Firedragon and Elyhaym and ask them if I farmed. I got my final title point kill from Elyhaym in 1 of the best duels I've ever had in MMD. So I suggest you and any other people that want to spread a rumor that I farmed to stfu and get your facts straight instead of just pointing the finger because someone knows how to play the game better than you. FYI If I did farm off of Johiyat (which I didnt, he wasnt even on until 3 days after I got neo) he would be lower than me in the pvp rankings. Think before you go to bash people, it's really sad when you have to accuse people of things they didnt do just to like yourself as a person.

Just cuz you cant do it, doesnt mean others cant.
    Ok
    Both of you are sad.
    Game people.
    Undercover Soccom Brother

Blackness confirmed!!
    Welcome to the Brotherhood.

Buying ql 161 Art of Peace nano

Well I dono if any of the info on the site is true or not. but I do have to say verry well put togeather page and funny as hell =]

to bad it probably flooded all to hell right now so most cant see it

and btw I do know that Patk9 is no joke hehe learned that in camalot many times =]

yes even though hes a rude prick ,i dont like him but i know hes worked for his title
    ,Patk9 is always there fighting and i see him on his own in places like 2ho and such which is more than i can say for most Neos who seem to feel the need for bodyguards

I can vouch for him being in 2ho all the time. And when he got Novice..

I dont think words can prove you DID get neo by yourself, nobody can ever prove that, we just have to believe what you say.

Generally most did it using Bracers, and outside buffs and couldnt pvp solo to save thier own life, but I have witnesses your pain, remember in mmd when we ran around for like 5mins, I think ADVENTS Became that little better with those new buffs and weapons, you see...that is one prime example of another prof stepping up over us, ya got the Nice heals and spiffy buffs :P

But I do Believe you, as for some others, nah ;P
    ¤ Cloudeeeh “Cloudeh MKII” 120 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Cloudeh Dead : 176 Solitus 1HB Enforcer
    ¤ Blizzaga Dead : 96 Solitus Soldier Wannabe
    ¤ Firraga Dead : 64 Opifex “Not a Real Fixer” GA Honey
    ¤ Kjataa Dead : 53 Opifex Morphex Agent Wannabe :]
    I am a Tragic Figure
    Strenghtening, Shroud of night, Waiting weak for Taste of blood, Beneath a halo..Eternal light, I survive, Breathe on.
    Inhuman, Undying, Feast of blood now Pulse through me, Immortal..I'm undying, Eternal..Undead!

[size=0.1]C.L.O.U.D.: Cybernetic Lifeform Optimized for Ultimate Destruction[/size]

Patk9 is pretty awesome in PvP, Ive seen him in action. Just losers that are jealous of video game skills.... /boggle.

Patk9 is in 2ho all the time, unlike some other Neos...
    Pnh "Stian" Anyone? - 210/12 NT - Veteran of Forsaken
    Kjærringa med staven er vannskapt
    o.O

Re: Re: For the record...

Think I've earned the right to protect myself from rumors Oppressed.
    Experienced Patk9
    Level 220 Clan Advent
    Patk8 206 Trader
    Rubi-ka's 1st Adventurer Neophyte and Experienced

Unhappy Sad day....

All the time johi and pat spent kicking ass in 2ho ever since i have played this game when it was released; now its paid off for them and people are going to get jealous and point the finger....Pathetic to say the least.

bah i cant even keep my novice title. nobody will actually dual me...(often at least) and well..2ho is well..2ho lol. sometimes u win..sometimes u run...sometimes u get wasted lol.

My brother Cyrus Gaviglia has posted!

Ahh poor celest, you will become better with ample amounts of pvp action.

Keep pluggin away!

-Leroy Gaviglia
    Experienced Leroy "Johiyat" Gaviglia
    200 Clan Martial Artist

Slayer of Omni-tek
    --------------------------------------------
    Killer 86%
    Achiever 66%
    Socializer 40%
    Explorer 6%

"in 2ho all the time, unlike some other Neos"

heh, too true.

I have a slight idea who made the site as well, though. Just thought it was pretty funny i was on a supposed 'title farmer' site and all the creator could think of was my posts. lol
    "A man is someone who has a cause he's willing to fight for and has a woman in his life he'll do anything to protect."
    -SDI Ssgt. Port, USMC, MCRD Parris Island S.C.

Experienced Stars "Stromm" Nstripes - Retired

Fun stuff: 1 2 3 4 (NEW!!)

I will definetely vouch for Patk9, he definetely did not farm neo, he did get Neo off me in mmd. I've had several extremely close duels with him and he definetely earned it. and I would never think Johiyat farmed either because he is one of the very very very few Neo's that still PVP.

lol, does anyone really care how someone got a title? So what if you got it in some legit way or if you farmed it, it doesn't really matter. Multiply zero by 5 or by 0, what's the dif? Divide 0 by 2 or 0 by 5 what's the dif?

Grats

Grats Pat

I never thought Id see the day a juggler got neophyte

Just ignore the sad people yelling farmer, a PVP title is worth nothing in the game. It just has value to youself, you kno its legit, you earned, it enjoy it. Ive seen how much time and effort you have put in to pvp over the last year and if you got points for effort you'd be a lot higher than neo. Well deserved GRATS!

Maybe Ill duel you... after sols get a love patch which means I can be a dragon with 12,000,000 HP ;oP and I have a nophex mk2, or two and duel wield them, and a full set of dust brigade armour and ... and... lol... scared me? nooo lol
    /Voorg

Smile Grats!!

Grats on the title Pat, i knew you could do it :P, and to think i alpha killed you a year ago :P, but then got owned cause we agreed i wouldn't use the flashpoint hehe...

Swords Hurt :P

Now go get Experienced, if you can find any neophytes..

I'll dual you when i find a nophex, and get some Assault Rifle Mochams buffs

Good Luck
    Chas "Thesarus" Michler
    Squad Commander of Redemption

tsss... the person in charge of the page is obviously not a regular in 2ho... or in some borked timezone..

tho i would really like to see the page.. would make some fun reading to my morning coffee
    Znails

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast