Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LLTS/ELLTS Should be bossloot.

The 'next patch' forum, in Lucid Flow's thread on inits. Cz posts that this is a verified bug and will be fixed 'hopefully' in 14.6.

I'm feeling lazy so I'm not going to dig the thread up to link to... Cz's post is on Page 5 in it though. I put a link and reference in a weapons-choice thread in the Doctor forums, too.
    Taren "Jynne" Suitt, Level 216/16 Eternalist
    Knight of Unity of the Rose - Check out our AO Tools!
    The Doctor Guide to: Notum Wars Martial Arts Perks! Nano Controller Units
    The General Guide to: Auto-Combat General Perks

Visit the Roses and check out the shops in our City, NE of ICC at 4500x1500 in Andromeda!

Iron Law of Exploits: If it can be exploited, it will be exploited. However a rule is exploitable, the exploits become the rule.

Yes, this is the final boost for the MA's I think. Something about they needed more Crits so FunCom decided to make the LLTS and VE only viable for Fists and really fast low damage weapons.

Unhappy

Maybe it sounds unfair for you guys to pay so much money for scopes, but what about "us" that payed alot of money to get a scope. Instead of doing pvp or something else more fun. "We" spent or time gathering money to buy that scope. I din't have all those credits laying around when came the time to buy my scope. I had to work hard to get it, I come here and see you say stuff like that and it pisses me off... I'm sure alot of people think the sameway I do. Funcom worked things out the way they are right now for a reason. And if you feel the need to get yourself a scope how about you work for it like everyone else.

lol, they possibly "tried" to work things out for a reason, but it was not to make a vital item 200mil apeice. thats just silly.

Originally posted by DrZatan
    Maybe it sounds unfair for you guys to pay so much money for scopes, but what about "us" that payed alot of money to get a scope. Instead of doing pvp or something else more fun. "We" spent or time gathering money to buy that scope. I din't have all those credits laying around when came the time to buy my scope. I had to work hard to get it, I come here and see you say stuff like that and it pisses me off... I'm sure alot of people think the sameway I do. Funcom worked things out the way they are right now for a reason. And if you feel the need to get yourself a scope how about you work for it like everyone else.
    I think you take a risk when you buy any item that was removed from game.. you take a risk that it may one day reappear in game... you take a risk that it might be deleted in its entirety

Take the Arul Saba Gems for example.. I know a lot of people who were paid 10mil+ a piece for these gems.... they all got ruined "in a freak accident"....

Personally i think it's time to put the freedom arms 3927 back in game since they are no longer overpowering thanks to all the new weaponry. They'd mainly be an offhand weapon at best, plus they look cool.

PvP probably wouldn't have gotten as bad as it did if their wasn't a Scope, RRFE, crit buff, Hit Point Buff requirement to be on par with 90% of the PvPers..... it's probably the main things keeping 90% of the non-PvPing community from ever participating in it.

I am not getting the point here

Since I have 900+ init and the weapon is supposed to fire at a certain rate with zero init I dont see how it will change anything for me?

I am above zero ...usually in the 100-150 range fully buffed, so my rate of fire should be slightly lower than the normal speed of the weapon.

If this isnt the case then I fail to see the maths in this.
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12