Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Friday With Means - November 14th, 2008

Hi Means, thanks for all the weekly updates, just the one question I have at the moment.

When will we get some solo AI content ?

Taly.

i really hope theres more pvp items for MA's =/

My question concerns the new symbs. Are they a DB update of the existing ones or completely brand new ones?

In other words, do I have to redo the 2 month of twinking that took me to wear a EOE 300 again?

A question for consideration, and one that doesnt really put means on the spot:

Since you were previously one of the people directly responsible for change in Anarchy Online, that is to say, the guy who gets its done, rather than the guy who orders it done, and now you're the Game Director - do you find yourself taking on both roles in the team, or are you just the man in the throne now?

Im sure many folk would be interested in that answer. And not a question thats answer is going to spark riots in the street.

Ah, yes, another question.

When will you finaly rework (or at least think about it) AI General Nano Combat Perkline to actualy include nano AR in it's attack check calculation for perks execution, instead of weapon based AR?

Details over here, if you missed all the fun.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    Quote Originally Posted by Klod View Post
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

Ah, yes, another question.

When will you finaly rework AI General Nano Combat Perkline to actualy include nano AR in it's attack check calculation for perks execution, instead of weapon based AR?

Details over here, if you missed all the fun.
    Well . shield mp's and nt's get decent AR, don't they? I don't think bow mp's need more offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    Well . shield mp's and nt's get decent AR, don't they? I don't think bow mp's need more offense.
    You do realise you don't need to be MP or NT to have this on your wishlist?
    Former President of Unlimited High Society - We're recruiting 220/30/66 Eternalist Mardonge - Equip 220/25/70 Savior Bioth - Equip 220/22/64 Dictator Cratzi - Equip 220/22/58 Mogul Stressed 199/22/45 Don Riksmongo - Equip 194/19/52 Spetsnaz 176/18/42 Master 5th Dan Maofex - Equip 100/10/28 Biomare - Equip Foremans Twink ************************************************** Be vewy vewy quiet, Im hunting whinomen

Quote Originally Posted by Maofex View Post
    Yeah you could be a doc also. The rest benefit more from the current design.

Quote Originally Posted by Maofex View Post
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Noobius76 View Post
    The rest benefit more from the current design.
    Thanks for saving my time while pointing out that there's a major flaw in current design.
    Proud member of Shadow Ops
    Renowned jester of the double AS Tigress

MP setup
    Hidden message
    You won.
    Making them feel special since 2008.

It is possible to get two total perkresets for putting back our upgraded symbs?

Quote Originally Posted by egadsrk2 View Post
    Downloaded the full AO from their website <1 month ago. It was current to 17.9.1 - Just 30 seconds of patching and I was good to go.
    Awesome to hear it has been a few patches since I had to..

Retired Doc Professional
    I'd personally like to know if there is going to be a reconsideration as to the exact reqs for some breeds and professions as far as what is in each class of symb.
    Invincible1 - 220/22 - Opi doc...................OneBullet - 76/5 Opi agent
    Mmba- 175/12 - Soli fix.............................Pownstar - 120/9 NM NT
    ....................Omni-RK1..........General of Hands of Fate....................

Doctor Wishlist/Doctor Buglist

Means, will there be Solo alien missions?
    Will there be VP and Aixp rewards?

Will ranged advy's a get burst/full auto boost?
    or a new pistol?

Will there something be done about the low droprates of LE biomats?

So when the hell is new engine exactly? I'm freaking tired of blackscreens really...

About pets. Mps are getting 2hr pets and what about crat? Pinetti will be still 30 minutes long?
    Better don't tell me your home adress, if the answer is yes.

Do u plan to introduce some pet ubt removers? At least non combat ones...
    Also. Do u plan to improve droprate of some alien trash like Viral Scopes, Exterminator Eyes and etc? Now it's almost impossible to get ql 300 ones. Hard to make big org raid with all of your LE mishes and Apf farming improved...

Next. Do u plan to fix pistol mastery perk line? I dunno... Rise damage a bit? Cause 300+600+2k perks from whole line is kinda... Dunno. Freaky? For dd class that is rly...
    Any future improvments to ranged advs? Mebbie some +burst\fa buffs? JEPP upgrades? +5 bullets to clip plz...
    Last edited by Azazel; Nov 16th, 2008 at 03:33:09.

Do you like puppies?
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    Dirty Underpants of Bungerman
    Runspeed: - 1989
    Sense: -314
    Intelligence: -50

These befouled undergarments are painfully confining having previously belonged to a detail-oriented individual with much smaller genitals. Walking is difficult...running is impossible. Stains of a dubious nature adorn both the front and back of these "tighty-whities". Noxious fumes make your eyes burn and your nose run while wearing these. One can only imagine what you are doing wearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Florea View Post
    Will ranged advy's a get burst/full auto boost?
    or a new pistol?
    They just got a new pistol like 2 patches ago O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Amortia View Post
    They just got a new pistol like 2 patches ago O.o
    A new pistol With FA I meant, or a new pistol that an adv can self?
    Or what about a new pistol thats more useful then a pere mk6 in SL situations?
    Last edited by Florea; Nov 15th, 2008 at 23:36:08.

Twitch pistol is for pvm only.
    Dunno about self but i got it on 209 opi adv. Fullset 300ql css, 200ql tower, ql 189 Ai eye, 250ql burst implant and 2 bigburgers. Easy.

About sl... Well lol. Twitch+jepp IS better then peregrine+jepp. Energy damage ftw. 60 from gloves, 100 from towers, etc... Also we can at least wear both sabas now.
    Still, ranged advs need JEPP upgrade badly. Higher MBS, More bullets and Burst\Fa support in buffs. And fix of perks.
    Last edited by Azazel; Nov 16th, 2008 at 03:32:12.

Quote Originally Posted by Azazel View Post
    Twitch pistol is for pvm only.
    Dunno about self but i got it on 209 opi adv. Fullset 300ql css, 200ql tower, ql 189 Ai eye, 250ql burst implant and 2 bigburgers. Easy.

About sl... Well lol. Twitch+jepp IS better then peregrine+jepp. Energy damage ftw. 60 from gloves, 100 from towers, etc... Also we can at least wear both sabas now.
    Still, ranged advs need JEPP upgrade badly. Higher MBS, More bullets and Burst\Fa support in buffs. And fix of perks.
    With self I meant rclicking it, and not everyone can get a ql200 tower, And Ai raids dont happen very often.

But I do agree on the JEPP upgrade,fix on perks and burst/FA support.

Exactly.

Thanks for saving my time while pointing out that there's a major flaw in current design.
    No that's just your opinion. ConC works off the attack mod just like the other champion lines.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast