Thread: OOC: Change in the DoI

Exclamation OOC: Change in the DoI

(( I'm posting here to let everyone know, that due to some complications and conflicts with the official story, the DoI has made the decision to drop our ICC tags and connections and become private investigators. This will make communicating with those that follow the main story far more easily and reduce any issues such as "false authority".

We'll work as we've always done, nosey and professional. Yet we'd be available to work for anyone that needs our assistance. I hope this solves any concerns people have been having. And for those that enjoyed the original DoI, we're happy to continue whatever stories are linked to that in "private" rather than in public.

It's entirely up to anyone who they consider the DoI to be, but in the "public" or "official" eyes we're now private investigators and are not linked to the ICC in any way.

We realise changing the name can cause problems too. Like Pizza Hut turning into Pasta Hut, so we'll change it from "ICC - Department of Investigations" to "Department of Investigations". We're also considering changing the officer's uniforms to something else. Our old website has been revamped and cleaned to remove any ICC links - http://doi-gridnet.forumotion.co.uk/

Questions/Comments/Interested parties in the new decision is welcome. Thanks for reading. ))
    Last edited by Validius; Nov 14th, 2008 at 01:24:56.
    = Captain "Arthazar" Harcrow (Captain of The Phoenix Fortune)
    = Reporter "Lucetta" Phoenix (IRRK Freelance Reporter)
    = Sir "Sterlings" Furlocke (The Old English Trading Co.)
    = Dr. Malcom "Cormack" Ardman (University of Borealis)
    = "Paulon" McPhasefront, "Georj" Hairyson, "Johnar" Lemon & "Morninn" Starr (The Leetles)
    = "Gridfeed" (Camera Drone)
    = Director "Dartello" Marello (Black-Net)
    = DCI "Validius" Hunt (Department of Investigations)
    = DS John "Streller" (Department of Investigations)

= Major "Jimako" Jones (OTAF)
    = Mack "Teffler" Falloway (Clan hunter/trader)

(( The ability to "Free-lance" comes in VERY handy. ))
    Gunfytr 220/30/70 Soldier Lawdog80 220/30/70 Advy
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintaii View Post
    Because we said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarrina View Post
    I am unamused. I strongly suggest you don't unamuse me further
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This nano blocks CH. This is intended.