Now that the bracer nerf has gone into effect, some bracers only go on one wrist, and they now have the unique flag. Now I know that you aren't allowed to wear more than one unique item, and really aren't supposed to have more than one, but was curious as to whether this considered type/ql/title level/etc. For example is it allowable to have a title 3 melee reflect bracer and a title 4? Only one of any given title? I'd like to know before I start destroying all the lowbie bracers I have (thank heaven I never got any of the really good ones, I'd be even more upset at the nerfage than I am now). Since these are No-Drop, and only wearable on ONE wrist, why make them unique at all? Would love some answers on this.

On a simular note, why on earth is Flurry of Blows marked Unique? It locks the skill when used, so I can't think of why ANYONE would even want to wear more than one. All the Unique flag seems to do is make it a big pain if you find one in a mission that's higher than what you have, but you can't yet use. You have to decide whether to destroy the one you have on and go without until you can level into the new one. Tends to bum one out.

Anyway, I hope someone official responds to this. I really would love to hear some answers on this.